Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Who has your vote? Obama Or Romeny, and why?

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:54 PM
  • 291 Replies

Poll

Question: Who has your Vote?

Options:

Obama

Romney

I don't think it matters, we are screwed either way!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 235

View Results

I'm torn on this issue, so undecided.... So I want to see what others think & why...

So who has your vote? Obama or Romney? And why?

Even if you aren't going to vote, who would you rather be elected and why?

by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trippyhippy
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:02 PM
20 moms liked this
Obama because he by far is the closest to fitting with my beliefs on social issues, taxes, military and because like and respect him and his wife. I think he cares about the people and not just his pocketbook.
smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:04 PM
3 moms liked this

We're screwed either way. 

Lunabug2009
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:17 PM
4 moms liked this

This!

Quoting trippyhippy:

Obama because he by far is the closest to fitting with my beliefs on social issues, taxes, military and because like and respect him and his wife. I think he cares about the people and not just his pocketbook.

vonna610
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:17 PM
9 moms liked this

lol... Op your picture is two funny.

Obama because like clinton people were downing him about things he didn't do but he still got a second term, the first 2yrs Obama could of got alot more done but now with the house full of republicans blocking everything hes trying to do why do i want a republican as a front man, nothing would ever get done.

asfriend
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:23 PM
3 moms liked this

I can only assume that you don't understand politics and Govenment.

His first two years, you have that right, he got everything that he wanted, and the results were a disaster.

Can you enlighten me on what the House has blocked?

Quoting vonna610:

Obama because like clinton people were downing him about things he didn't do but he still got a second term, the first 2yrs Obama could of got alot more done but now with the house full of republicans blocking everything hes trying to do why do i want a republican as a front man, nothing would ever get done.

wenchmommy381
by Wenchy on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I vote third party-- this time around, most likely the Libertarian candidate. I would prefer there be an "other" option to your poll. 

trippyhippy
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM
10 moms liked this

Can we get just one who are you voting post where people don't get attacked for their answers?

vonna610
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:31 PM
9 moms liked this

Quoting asfriend:

I can only assume that you don't understand politics and Govenment.

His first two years, you have that right, he got everything that he wanted, and the results were a disaster.

Can you enlighten me on what the House has blocked?

Quoting vonna610:

omg. When seat was up for grabs the republicans got voted in and from that point on this country went down hill. because in order for Obama to get anything passed  AS YOU KNOW he was it has to  go through the house. and who has more seats in the house  REPUBLICANS so to everyone else it looks like Obama isn't doing anything but he has a weak do nothing lets fuck Obama over congress behind him.  THE Op ask who people are voting for not for me to go back and forth with you so there's my answer. and im done.

asfriend
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Quoting trippyhippy:

Can we get just one who are you voting post where people don't get attacked for their answers?

One can vote anonymously.

You want her to stay uninformed don't you, why is that?

vonna610
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:32 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting trippyhippy:

not when other  want to go into debate mode all the time. its sad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)