Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IT'S FOOTBALL,BABY! WEEK 5,CARDS FALL,TWO UNBEATEN TEAMS LEFT!

Posted by   + Show Post

WE FLY TO ARIZONA TO FACE FORMER EAGLE KEVIN KOLB AND THE CARDS, WITHOUT J-MAC!

Let's Go E.A.G.L.E.S

IT

WASN'T PRETTY

BUT WE'LL TAKE! LET'S GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!! MY TEAM GOT SMACKED DOWN,SAINTS AINT,AND THE CARDS ARE 3-0.

THIS WEEK THE G-AINTS AT LINC,LUV U ROMA.

AFTER A WILD SUNDAY AND MONDAY,THE REFS COME BACK,THE EAGLES,STEELERS,PANTHERS AND PATS LOOK TO RIGHT THE SHIP. and THE BROWNS AND NEW ORLEANS LOOK TO WIN A GAME.  LET'S GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!HELL YEAH!EAGLES WIN!!

ALL MY EAGLE MOMS

HOLLA,SHOW YOUR EAGLES PRIDE!

MY BOYS HAVE THE KEYSTONE BOWL AGAINS'T THE 1-2 DANGEROUS STEELERS! 

LET'S GO BIRDS!

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Replies (141-150):
Trollslayer
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting charleyd68:

My Husband of 20 years Wednesday,has the NERVE to NOT watch with me for those reasons,LOL! The Louder I am the quieter he is,SMH!LOL

Quoting Trollslayer:

Quoting charleyd68:

Don't worry, My Eagles were so haphazard I almost kicked the TV. It's not over til it's over,and the cards are FIGHTING!

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Nope, correction. 16-13, Seahawks. :/

I get like that, screaming at the TV, wanting to pick something up and throw it. My girls think I am nuts.....I am so loud my neighbors know not to come over when there is a game on. I do not like to be disturbed....

Sorry but  I am really finding that very funny......poor Hubby....(not)

allycally
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Im not looking forward to it:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Thanks Ma,I got Lot's more where they come from! It is nice to have so many EAGLE'S FANS. In many internet forums there is this irrational hatred of our team!!! No Lie.

Quoting MamisAngels:

I like those photos you posted.
Eagles all the way!
I enjoy Sunday's: Family, Football, Food :)

Quoting charleyd68:

WE FLY TO ARIZONA TO FACE FORMER EAGLE KEVIN KOLB AND THE CARDS, WITHOUT J-MAC!

Let's Go E.A.G.L.E.S

IT

WASN'T PRETTY

BUT WE'LL TAKE! LET'S GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!! 

The only way Evil can triumph is for good women to do nothing!

*REAL TALK*

Trollslayer
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting charleyd68:

My Mom, who is a Steel Curtain Fan from before Bradshaw's time,hipped me to some thing,the reason Vick gets a lot of late hits with out calls,stems from that. I don't condone,nor like what he did,but I admire the man he has become. The way he burst on to the scene,he may have never hit rock bottom,and rebuilt and learned what a real man is about!

Quoting Trollslayer:

Quoting charleyd68:

Man, can the hypocrites stop Vick watching! These Mofos can't wait til the man is injured!

I hear ya. Leave the man alone, it is done he served his time...Let the man play freaking Football in peace....

Ah the time of the Steel Curtain.....I miss those days, yes I am an old fart.....any way I agree. He has changed for the better and the abuse he receives on and off the field is not right....

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:39 PM

If ever there's a chance, tomorrow is it. Jags are looking like they will have the over all first pick in  the 2013 draft! Besides the Lions are getting a rhythm.

Quoting Euphoric:

I hope the lions win tomorrow!

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I am a terror. Once last year in a game(we had several)we lost in the fourth quarter,I announce that NO BODY TALK TO ME,I WONT DISCUSS THE @#$%$ EAGLES,So when I tried to talk,no takers,which made me even angrier!LOL

Quoting Trollslayer:

Quoting charleyd68:

My Husband of 20 years Wednesday,has the NERVE to NOT watch with me for those reasons,LOL! The Louder I am the quieter he is,SMH!LOL

Quoting Trollslayer:

Quoting charleyd68:

Don't worry, My Eagles were so haphazard I almost kicked the TV. It's not over til it's over,and the cards are FIGHTING!

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Nope, correction. 16-13, Seahawks. :/

I get like that, screaming at the TV, wanting to pick something up and throw it. My girls think I am nuts.....I am so loud my neighbors know not to come over when there is a game on. I do not like to be disturbed....

Sorry but  I am really finding that very funny......poor Hubby....(not)

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Drew Brees and the saints will win tomorrow! I am almost certain!

Quoting allycally:

Im not looking forward to it:(

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Agreed!(MV)

I like the Steele curtain,I just don't see the same heart! Lynn Swan,Franco Harris,and Terry,Hell Yeah! A Class act!

Quoting Trollslayer:

Quoting charleyd68:

My Mom, who is a Steel Curtain Fan from before Bradshaw's time,hipped me to some thing,the reason Vick gets a lot of late hits with out calls,stems from that. I don't condone,nor like what he did,but I admire the man he has become. The way he burst on to the scene,he may have never hit rock bottom,and rebuilt and learned what a real man is about!

Quoting Trollslayer:

Quoting charleyd68:

Man, can the hypocrites stop Vick watching! These Mofos can't wait til the man is injured!

I hear ya. Leave the man alone, it is done he served his time...Let the man play freaking Football in peace....

Ah the time of the Steel Curtain.....I miss those days, yes I am an old fart.....any way I agree. He has changed for the better and the abuse he receives on and off the field is not right....

*REAL TALK*

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:48 PM

DAMN DID WE WAKE UP AND SAY HOW CAN WE SUCK? 

LET'S GO EAGLES!

*REAL TALK*

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:52 PM

We choked in Minnesota!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured