Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IT'S FOOTBALL,BABY! WEEK 5,CARDS FALL,TWO UNBEATEN TEAMS LEFT!

Posted by   + Show Post

WE FLY TO ARIZONA TO FACE FORMER EAGLE KEVIN KOLB AND THE CARDS, WITHOUT J-MAC!

Let's Go E.A.G.L.E.S

IT

WASN'T PRETTY

BUT WE'LL TAKE! LET'S GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!! MY TEAM GOT SMACKED DOWN,SAINTS AINT,AND THE CARDS ARE 3-0.

THIS WEEK THE G-AINTS AT LINC,LUV U ROMA.

AFTER A WILD SUNDAY AND MONDAY,THE REFS COME BACK,THE EAGLES,STEELERS,PANTHERS AND PATS LOOK TO RIGHT THE SHIP. and THE BROWNS AND NEW ORLEANS LOOK TO WIN A GAME.  LET'S GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!HELL YEAH!EAGLES WIN!!

ALL MY EAGLE MOMS

HOLLA,SHOW YOUR EAGLES PRIDE!

MY BOYS HAVE THE KEYSTONE BOWL AGAINS'T THE 1-2 DANGEROUS STEELERS! 

LET'S GO BIRDS!

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Replies (171-180):
charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:45 PM

COWBOYS CRASH AND BURN. 34 TO 18

janessa27
by Janessa on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

So excited that my Eagles beat the Giants!! DH is a huge Giants fan- I definitely have bragging rights for awhile.

Tanya93-
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Only thing that matters

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Woman,leave that man alone,LOL! Where you been? I hope everything is good with you,Lil mister and the family? We were all missing you. Then I saw your AVI. Welcome back,Love you were MISSED!

PS,Von Miller is a BEAST,he has given offenses fits,I watched Denver a couple of times,I like Peyton and they called you boy's name ALL NIGHT LONG.LOL!

Quoting Tanya93-:

Only thing that matters

Tanya93-
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not leaving my man alone, especially since he is now following me on Twitter.

And thank you for the kind words....

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been trying to be subdued,the EAGLES like playing with the heart strings,even though we only lost once! The Cowflops got routed,twitter is fun with like minded folks! For all those that hate OUR birds,twitter has a dedicated eagle fan base. We clowned Dallas all night! I hope Micheal is over his jitters,but I am use to Philly breaking my heart. Julian Vanderveld was re-signed,he plays O-line. Hopefully,bell is having a seat!

Quoting janessa27:

So excited that my Eagles beat the Giants!! DH is a huge Giants fan- I definitely have bragging rights for awhile.

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Does he know those flattering photos you have of him? LOL. And I mean it,I missed you,LOTs!!!!!

Quoting Tanya93-:

I am not leaving my man alone, especially since he is now following me on Twitter.

Tanya93-
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe he doesn't know about all the pictures....

One more moment with my man...

I'm a chicken farmer!

Quoting charleyd68:

Does he know those flattering photos you have of him? LOL. And I mean it,I missed you,LOTs!!!!!

Quoting Tanya93-:

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:31 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting Tanya93-:

Maybe he doesn't know about all the pictures....

One more moment with my man...

I'm a chicken farmer!

Quoting charleyd68:

Quoting Tanya93-:

TheStepMonster
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm just gonna throw it out there...RGIII is making this fun for Skins fans again!!  I can't wait to see how he matures over the coming years!!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured