Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IT'S FOOTBALL,BABY! WEEK 5,CARDS FALL,TWO UNBEATEN TEAMS LEFT!

Posted by   + Show Post

WE FLY TO ARIZONA TO FACE FORMER EAGLE KEVIN KOLB AND THE CARDS, WITHOUT J-MAC!

Let's Go E.A.G.L.E.S

IT

WASN'T PRETTY

BUT WE'LL TAKE! LET'S GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!! MY TEAM GOT SMACKED DOWN,SAINTS AINT,AND THE CARDS ARE 3-0.

THIS WEEK THE G-AINTS AT LINC,LUV U ROMA.

AFTER A WILD SUNDAY AND MONDAY,THE REFS COME BACK,THE EAGLES,STEELERS,PANTHERS AND PATS LOOK TO RIGHT THE SHIP. and THE BROWNS AND NEW ORLEANS LOOK TO WIN A GAME.  LET'S GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!HELL YEAH!EAGLES WIN!!

ALL MY EAGLE MOMS

HOLLA,SHOW YOUR EAGLES PRIDE!

MY BOYS HAVE THE KEYSTONE BOWL AGAINS'T THE 1-2 DANGEROUS STEELERS! 

LET'S GO BIRDS!

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Replies (181-188):
Tanya93-
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:04 PM

He is a crybaby.   He will be done in just a few years because he can't handle the pounding.

Quoting TheStepMonster:

I'm just gonna throw it out there...RGIII is making this fun for Skins fans again!!  I can't wait to see how he matures over the coming years!!  

TheStepMonster
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:10 PM

LOL - whatevs.  I think you have him confused with Michael Vick (no offense, OP but dude gets injured...ALOT).  I have yet to see him take a hit that he didn't get up and keep playing.  (Unless NFL rules forced him out for a play) He got body slammed in Sundays game, and got up clapping his hands.  

Quoting Tanya93-:

He is a crybaby.   He will be done in just a few years because he can't handle the pounding.

Quoting TheStepMonster:

I'm just gonna throw it out there...RGIII is making this fun for Skins fans again!!  I can't wait to see how he matures over the coming years!!  

grey ribbon

During the month of May, I wear my gray for Brain Cancer Awareness in memory of my momma (BM).  She fought her battle from May, 1988 - October, 1998.  Love and miss you much.

Tanya93-
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM

No, I don't have him confused at all.  I've seen him play in college ball and he was a crybaby many, many times.   I am sure he is doing well these first few weeks.  He is a very talented athlete.   But he is going to not be there long. 

Quoting TheStepMonster:

LOL - whatevs.  I think you have him confused with Michael Vick (no offense, OP but dude gets injured...ALOT).  I have yet to see him take a hit that he didn't get up and keep playing.  (Unless NFL rules forced him out for a play) He got body slammed in Sundays game, and got up clapping his hands.  

Quoting Tanya93-:

Quoting TheStepMonster:

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Yes he is. I've watched him play,him out of the pocket is dangerous but often successful how ever he doesn't slide,and he takes plays upon himself to often,DANGEROUS!Sound familiar? Over the years the team has to become smoking or RG3 Will spend time picking himself up.JS

Quoting TheStepMonster:

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:55 PM
I noticed that too. He needs to be hurried ,harassed and pressured for a full game to see if he is tough enough!
Quoting Tanya93-:

Quoting TheStepMonster:

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Well I tried to be diplomatic but hell,RG3 got up and clapped,RG3 has NOT been hit yet. Micheal Vick has been hit late,and has problems with O-line issues,and prove every game he plays he can take hits. The comparison would be a little more accurate if you were talking about some one that has been in the NFL longer then 8 games, preseason included! Because the dead skins are divisional, compare them then,no offence. He gets hit a lot,and has beat Washington when it counts! Your O-line continues to collapse Griffin will get hit a lot too.LOL

Quoting TheStepMonster:

Quoting Tanya93-:

Quoting TheStepMonster:

charleyd68
by Platinum Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM

AGREED! From what I've seen he doesn't rely to much on his wide receivers and running backs,he takes chances,those Vick took in Atlanta,and with Philly for a while,RG3 seems to want to do it himself,against a physical defense that will be his doom. Just Like Vick he doesn't slide feet first and it will cost him years in the NFL,he is a rookie,and in four games he has NOT been tested,but it's coming!Quoting Tanya93-:

No, I don't have him confused at all.  I've seen him play in college ball and he was a crybaby many, many times.   I am sure he is doing well these first few weeks.  He is a very talented athlete.   But he is going to not be there long. 

Quoting TheStepMonster:

Quoting Tanya93-:

Quoting TheStepMonster:

SlightlyPerfect
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

WTF is up with the Eagles and the Steelers????? They're all sorts of fucked up today!

slightlyperfect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured