Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Not good...not good at all

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:49 PM
  • 65 Replies
3 moms liked this

by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimberly003
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM
4 moms liked this

And go to bed the night before whithout knowing whre he was. Then get up the next morning, while things were still going south, head to vegas to get more money form Americans? 

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:55 PM
6 moms liked this

Oh please.

SEEKEROFSHELLS
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM
2 moms liked this

He didn't. They were over ran.10 Libyans died protecting it. Other posts say someone was an insider. They told where the embassies safe house was. I have read in here Stevens got raped and his body mutilated like Gaddafi. I saw posts that that wasn't so. I really think it is too early  to nail him to the cross on this one.  Interestingly at the 911 site the politicians didn't make a speech this year. So I was told on Cafe Mom. Did they know AHEAD of time and NOT make extra precautions? BTW I go on democracy.org for info sometimes. That site is down. I don't know why. 

Veni.Vidi.Vici.
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM
9 moms liked this

You're right! This post is not good at all.

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 12:04 AM
17 moms liked this

Why are you feeding into this?  As a Christian, aren't you committed to peace and striving to be like Jesus?  What would Jesus do, really, in this case?

This is a serious question.  

I just had a long talk with my husband about this.  What Jesus would do, and what would Mohammed do, in this situation with people inciting hatred of whole countries, whole religions, blaming, pointing the finger...the fool that made this movie is gleefully rubbing his hands together, thrilled with the turn of events that are getting people killed.  KILLED, poodles.  

Now is not the time to twist this into a partisan game, making up bs and blaming Obama, using your hindsight vision (20/20, like always) to make a political point.

This guy who made a movie hoping to stir up a mess, and you are playing the same game.  This type of crap is feeding him, and his hate, allowing it to grow and flourish, and spread to people who are violent.  Violent people who are in turn using this fabulous hateful opportunity to spread a little more hate.    

Hey lets get everyone all excited about how bad Obama sucks!  Maybe we can use the deaths of  human beings to gain a few political points!

That's appalling.  I am just sick.

Maybe you didn't fully think this to the conclusion, and are just posting the standard con line.  But I am telling you, this is how it spreads.

Be above it.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 12:05 AM
3 moms liked this
So the new story is not the ebil uncivilized mooslims can't handle a cartoon

It's a 9/11 style terror attack on America?

Alrighty then

*a struggling country that just overthrew its oppressive dictator and democratically elected its first leaders in how many decades is still in turmoil and violent protests are a part of that

We need to leave their country and let them figure not out

In the mean time , stop with the politicizing this tragedy

It really is disgusting

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Sep. 14, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Sorry poods... *sigh*

spotsmom
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM
4 moms liked this

Ok, this is even dumber than blaming Obama for something an Embassy employee said BEFORE the attack even took place...Mitt Romney.

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Quoting stacymomof2:

Why are you feeding into this?  As a Christian, aren't you committed to peace and striving to be like Jesus?  What would Jesus do, really, in this case?

This is a serious question.  

I just had a long talk with my husband about this.  What Jesus would do, and what would Mohammed do, in this situation with people inciting hatred of whole countries, whole religions, blaming, pointing the finger...the fool that made this movie is gleefully rubbing his hands together, thrilled with the turn of events that are getting people killed.  KILLED, poodles.  

Now is not the time to twist this into a partisan game, making up bs and blaming Obama, using your hindsight vision (20/20, like always) to make a political point.

This guy who made a movie hoping to stir up a mess, and you are playing the same game.  This type of crap is feeding him, and his hate, allowing it to grow and flourish, and spread to people who are violent.  Violent people who are in turn using this fabulous hateful opportunity to spread a little more hate.    

Hey lets get everyone all excited about how bad Obama sucks!  Maybe we can use the deaths of  human beings to gain a few political points!

That's appalling.  I am just sick.

Maybe you didn't fully think this to the conclusion, and are just posting the standard con line.  But I am telling you, this is how it spreads.

Be above it.

Acknowledging  I read your post..... and will "mull it over".

toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Quoting Sekirei:

Sorry poods... *sigh*

Hey! You took the words right out of....PEANUT'S mouth!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)