Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

The Secret, Hypocritical TRUTH About Those Opposing Gay Marriage(LOL)

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 5:06 PM
  • 93 Replies
6 moms liked this

by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 5:13 PM
6 moms liked this

I liked this one:

Stephanie329
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

goodlaughing

AlekD
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:14 PM
5 moms liked this
So...everyone who opposes gay marriage is cheating on their spouse? Yeah that makes sense. There are valid points on both sides of this debate and taking cheap shots doesn't help.

Sorry to be a killjoy it just bothers me to see stuff like this from either side of the political spectrum.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teri4lance
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Quoting AlekD:

So...everyone who opposes gay marriage is cheating on their spouse? Yeah that makes sense. There are valid points on both sides of this debate and taking cheap shots doesn't help.

Sorry to be a killjoy it just bothers me to see stuff like this from either side of the political spectrum.

wait wait wait.

no being reasonable allowed. 

poo.

you are no fun.at.all. 

;-)

Without ME there would be no awesome!

krysstizzle
by DeepThought on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:19 PM
4 moms liked this
There aren't valid points on both sides.

Quoting AlekD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:19 PM
4 moms liked this

there are no valid arguements to deny others their civil rights? Name one way that SSM impacts OSM

Quoting AlekD:

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting AlekD:

I don't believe anyone is claiming everyone that opposes gay marriage is cheating on their spouse.

People are just referencing that it does happen and using it to poke a joke at people who are claiming Same Sex marriages ruin the sanctity of marriage.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

thecoffeefairy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I disapprove of hate mongering as well. I haven't heard valid points opposing ssm though. All arguments I have heard are religious, not sound reasons to make actual laws. Perhaps I missed some?

Quoting AlekD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlekD
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:26 PM
3 moms liked this
Sorry to dissapoint but I am not going to be dragged into a debate about this in a forum that is openly hostile to people who have different opinions on this issue. I'm just saying that maybe charicaturization and memes probably aren't the best way of dealing with such an emotional issue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)