Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Ann Romney: ‘Stop It. This Is Hard’

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:23 AM
  • 227 Replies
Ann Romney: ‘Stop It. This Is Hard’

Time out: Ann Romney’s had enough. Responding to complaints about Mitt’s campaign in an interview with Radio Iowa on Thursday, Mrs. Romney challenged her fellow Republicans to take on the job themselves if they think they can do better. “This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring,” she said, urging them to realize “how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how” as a presidential candidate. Romney seemed to shrug off criticism of his 47 percent comment and other recent jabs at his campaign, but Ann’s remarks suggest she and her husband are more concerned about the Republicans who have since distanced themselves from Mitt.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2012/09/21/ann-romney-stop-it-this-is-hard.html
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_Kissy_
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM
11 moms liked this
She, he, they are not ready at all....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyJaidonreturns
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM
7 moms liked this
Sounds like those Republicans can see right through Romney. Good for them for making it clear that the entire party is not behind him. Of course Mrs. Romney is going to stand up for her husband. Who wouldnt do that for their husband?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nb34
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:28 AM
3 moms liked this

Crybaby!

EmilysMom2010
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:29 AM
6 moms liked this
Dis is hawd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:29 AM
8 moms liked this

I imagine it would take a toll. Especially if fellow Party Members started chipping in.

I don't envy either Ann or Michelle.

kiriis
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:33 AM
6 moms liked this
I've gotta be honest, if my husband was stupid enough to say something like that even behind closed doors while running for political office, he be on his own.

Quoting MyJaidonreturns:

Sounds like those Republicans can see right through Romney. Good for them for making it clear that the entire party is not behind him. Of course Mrs. Romney is going to stand up for her husband. Who wouldnt do that for their husband?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyJaidonreturns
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Lol. Mine puts his foot in his mouth but I always wait until we are home to let him have it.

Quoting kiriis:

I've gotta be honest, if my husband was stupid enough to say something like that even behind closed doors while running for political office, he be on his own.

Quoting MyJaidonreturns:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:35 AM
4 moms liked this

Does she want some french cries with that?

treeswallow
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:41 AM
4 moms liked this

what's hard Ann RMoney is listening to you whine and complain and trying desperately to relate to the little people...

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:58 AM
5 moms liked this

wow, quite picking on my husband because my whole existence depends on him. How sad. They are not the right people for the position, she will make a horrible first lady,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)