Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

5 year old still showers with her dad... Ok or taboo?

Posted by   + Show Post
My bf's dd just told us tonight that her cousin who is 5 still showers with her dad sometimes.

When do you think you cut off ur dd from showering with her dad? Or when is there a cutoff time for your ds showering with you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Replies (261-264):
TranquilMind
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:57 AM

That's getting too old.  Past 3 or so, kids don't need to see your business.

lucky2785
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:43 AM
My DH would never be naked around our girls. He is always appropriately dressed. We had an incident where my oldest (then 4) walked in on daddy after showering and couldn't get over daddy's "big pee pee"and why didn't hers stick out. He was so embarrassed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bonita131
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Gross, as well as bordering on pedophilia. No father should be taking his 5 yr old daughter in the shower with him.

bonnie555
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LindaClement:

I have never believed in 'the number of times the earth revolves around the sun means _____' so I have no magic age when it's 'inappropriate'

A man who's screwing his 4mo should not be showering with him. A man who is not screwing his children... something else.

I think it's totally disgusting, how many people automatically think 'nudity = pedophile' and I think it say a LOT about the inside of their own heads that they probably don't want anyone else knowing about.

i think i love you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)