Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

9/11 - Why Are Americans Afraid Of The Truth?

Posted by   + Show Post

9/11 - Why Are Americans Afraid Of The Truth?
By Devvy Kidd

"A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks." John C. Calhoun, American statesman, June 27, 1836

The only thing I've researched as extensively as I have the unconstitutional "Federal" Reserve is what happened on September 11, 2001. I put in about 400 hours doing my initial research into 'smart' meters. Probably a few thousand on Oklahoma City and the list goes on. As I said so many years ago in a column, it took about 18 months before I was finally mentally able to say something is very wrong here with the government's version of what happened on 9/11. From that point on, I opened my mind and looked for the truth.

I went through the same mental process over OKC, only not so long. We already had Ruby Ridge (August 21 - 31, 1992), WACO (February 28 – April 19, 1993). TWA Flight 800 would come 15 months after OKC. The Internet and PCs were really just beginning to hit households in America, so we still pretty much relied on faxes, newsletters, snail mail and the phone. At first, I was getting all this crazy stuff about OKC being a botched government sting, not foreign terrorists. Of course, I simply could not believe it because I didn't want to believe it.

In in my early years learning the under belly of what was planned for this country, I became acquainted with Jerry Longspaugh. Shortly after the Murrah Building was blown to bits, Jerry sent me video taken by a couple of people. I saw with my own eyes the lies. I contacted another friend, then Colorado State Senator Charles (Charlie) Duke. We watched the film and decided it needed to be made into a video. Jerry deserves the credit for ultimately what became Cover Up in Oklahoma. A video that spread across this country like wildfire.

I went to OKC to do my own on-site investigation before the building was imploded to cover up the evidence. I spoke to many people that day who were victims. I read the report prepared by my dear friend and expert, Brigadier General Ben Partin, U.S.A.F. (Ret.) who concluded explosive charges were placed on specific columns. Ben served 32 years and was a top expert in explosives and designing missile systems. The building was blown from inside. There is no question in my mind OKC was an FBI/ATF sting that went wrong.

Those responsible have never been charged. Many of them were promoted while the director of the FBI, Louis Freeh, Attorney General Janet Butch Reno, and Bill Clinton repeatedly lied to the American people who needed to believe it was some home grown wacko bounced out of the military. Some "patriot" who went off the reservation.

There are several similarities between OKC and 9/11:

Both buildings were blown up from inside. Look at these two photos and tell me the building was blown from outside in when your eyes can see just the opposite:

Do take the time to read my column, OKC - What Really Destroyed The Building? You will read the truth.

Access to the buildings to place explosive material is similar. If you read my columns, every one of them is source referenced with links from credible sources, not arm chair bloggers. The individuals who placed the bombs on those columns were seen inside the Murrah Building in OKC doing something to the wiring. No one could possibly know what was about to happen - except those who planned it.

How many people are aware of the highly unusual closing of the Twin Towers the weekend before 9/11? How many people know Bush, Jr.'s younger brother was in charge of security for those towers?

"Marvin P. Bush, the president's younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport." And not to be outdone by this fact, we also learn that "from 1999 to January of 2002 (Marvin and George W.'s cousin) Wirt Walker III was the company's CEO."

Delivery of the weapons in both massacres did not cause the Murrah Building to blow up or the towers to come down. It is impossible for the Murrah Building to have sustained the amount of damage it did from a few containers of ANFO (ammonium nitrate-fuel oil) inside a moving truck parked on the street. It is also impossible to believe two commercial airliners and the jet fuel they were carrying caused, for the first time in history, steel buildings to pancake collapse. Go look at these pictures. How many people know that the rubble from those buildings burned for MONTHS? It is impossible to believe jet fuel caused it or burning furniture and paper.

Despite the massive amount of material being sent to me about 9/11, I simply did not want to believe anyone, as rotten and corrupt as we know key players are in Washington - would do such a thing. I willfully believed lies because to question the official story meant I had to do something about it. I know there are several writers on NWVs who believe I am a tin-foil kool aid drinking conspiracy nut because of my columns on 9/11. I know that I am not. What I am is of the same mind set as Patrick Henry: “For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and to provide for it.”

Because the size and scope of 9/11 was so massive, I would venture to say that tens of millions of Americans simply could not absorb it all between family and work obligations. There was far too much speculation backed up by nothing. There was far too much being posted on the Internet that could not be substantiated. One could literally drown in the sheer number of articles and columns about that horrible day. Sifting through it all takes time. Time to read, research, file Freedom of Information Act requests and watch mountains of video. As I was home that day, I saw all of it unfold on TV and for weeks after, I kept up with it more than the average person simply because I do work at home.

"It just didn't make any sense to me... When one starts using his own mind, and not what one was told, there is very little to believe in the official story." September 5, 2007 - U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' pilot, Commander Ralph Kolstad

There are those out in America who do not believe the government's story about 9/11, but when you debunk one of their favorite theories, why they climbed down my throat with vicious emails. Let me give three prime examples. The first:

Not long after the heinous attacks on September 11, 2001, many questions began to surface about the sequence of events which took place. A little less than two months after the attacks, the allegation was made that FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) had prior knowledge of 9-11 because they deployed rescue workers the night before the actual attacks.

This allegation was based on an interview broadcast September 13, 2001, on Dan Rather's news program. A Tom Kennedy allegedly stated he arrived in NYC on September 10, 2001 - the night before the attacks. This allegation of prior knowledge became so persistent, WND addressed the issue in an article November 15, 2002:

This, however, did not satisfy many who felt that the audio of this interview proved that a Tom Kennedy, who works for FEMA, stated emphatically that he arrived in NYC on September 10, 2001. In an effort to determine the truth of the matter, I filed a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request on April 19, 2002; see here.

FEMA's Prior Knowledge of 9-11 Put to Rest

continued...

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:10 PM
Replies (11-16):
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:42 AM

It's difficult to give information via freedom of Information Act if it doesn't exist. this isn't truth it's stupid crap. Obviously the individual who thinks the OKC building was blown from within has not bomb experience.

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:43 AM
If you believe this stuff, why would you stay here?

Quoting diospira:

Quoting shannonnigans:

Devvy Kidd, who has never heard a conspiracy theory she hasn't fallen in love with... Who advocates forming militias and engaging in a righteous civil war, and who is so extreme she has been flagged by the SPLC. No issues here, none at all.

Maybe you falied to notice the link of over 1700 architects and engineers, experts in the field,  who have gone on record saying that the official account of the events of 9-11 is scientifically impossible.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Maybe you are also unaware that Firefighters, Medical Professionals, Lawyers, Scholars, Military Officers, Veterans, Religious and Political Leaders, Survivors, and family members of the victims have also called for an independent investigation of what really occured on 9-11.

Pilots for 9/11 Truth

Or maybe you are waiting for corporate media to tell you the truth...

Corporate media coverage is like

Skim milk:

Homogenized,

Pasteurized, &

99% FACT-free!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Exactly.

Quoting romalove:

When I see something like this, I start googling the people involved.  I didn't get very far before I started to see nutty bullshit.  Jerry Longspaugh?

Why are we afraid of the truth?  This isn't truth.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diospira
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Quoting shannonnigans:

Quoting diospira:

Quoting shannonnigans:

Devvy Kidd, who has never heard a conspiracy theory she hasn't fallen in love with... Who advocates forming militias and engaging in a righteous civil war, and who is so extreme she has been flagged by the SPLC. No issues here, none at all.

Maybe you falied to notice the link of over 1700 architects and engineers, experts in the field,  who have gone on record saying that the official account of the events of 9-11 is scientifically impossible.

Maybe you are also unaware that Firefighters, Medical Professionals, Lawyers, Scholars, Military Officers, Veterans, Religious and Political Leaders, Survivors, and family members of the victims have also called for an independent investigation of what really occured on 9-11.

Pilots for 9/11 Truth

Skim milk:

Homogenized,

Pasteurized, &

99% FACT-free!

Um, why do you assume that I am ¨here¨ ?

And do you think the architects, engineers, firefighters, pilots, victims¨ families, etc, should leave as well, smply because they have come to the same realization?

Not much of a response.

If you expect a nation to be ignorant and free

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:05 AM
I'm not telling you that you should leave, so don't even try to put those words in my mouth. Never said that. What I said is why would you want to stay? If I lived in a place where I thought that the government was that corrupt, there is no way in hell that I would want to remain there.

Not much of a rebuttal.

Quoting diospira:

Quoting shannonnigans:

Quoting diospira:

Quoting shannonnigans:

Pilots for 9/11 Truth

Skim milk:

Homogenized,

Pasteurized, &

99% FACT-free!

Um, why do you assume that I am ¨here¨ ?

And do you think the architects, engineers, firefighters, pilots, victims¨ families, etc, should leave as well, smply because they have come to the same realization?

Not much of a response.

If you expect a nation to be ignorant and free

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
colljd02
by Julia on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN