Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

2012 Presidential Debate October 3: Watch It and Discuss the Issues with Us!

Posted by   + Show Post

The First Presidential Debate is Wednesday, October 3rd at 9 p.m. ET in Denver, Colorado where the candidates will focus on Domestic Policy.

patriotic        

You can watch this debate on C-SPAN, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, all cable news channels including CNN, Fox News and MSNBC and via live stream at 2012PresidentialElectionNews.com.

Watch it and join us in the Election 2012 Talk & Debate group starting at 9 pm Eastern October 3rd to debate the debate with the Election 2012 Talk & Debate group! Are you ready?

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION>>>

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Replies (41-50):
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

That's what he said...lol

Quoting LauraKW:

Did Romney just say he didn't have a plan, he had ideas and by working with Congress they would flesh out the details? That is what I just heard.

terpmama
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:19 PM
5 moms liked this
My favorite was romneys claim that Obamacare had an unelected board that would essentially "decide what treatments you could have"... Isn't that what he's trying to do with women's healthcare?!?
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I thought that was funny, too.  lol

Quoting asfriend:

He is actually calling the affordable care act- Obamacare, no arrogance there.

stringtheory
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:19 PM

:) Whaa?

Quoting Tanya93-:

Reading the debate observations on here versus on a board for my University is completely different.

"Women need not always keep their mouths shut and their wombs open." -Emma Goldman

http://masqueradingscientist.blogspot.com/

Tanya93-
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

It is really funny though.   my University is probably the most politically conservative public university in the country, and they are cheering on Romney because they believe he is nailing Obama's ass to the wall.

Quoting stringtheory:

Quoting Tanya93-:

Reading the debate observations on here versus on a board for my University is completely different.

Due9
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Romney is a way better debater than Obama.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I could not get the feed to continually run.

What did he say? Brief overview, pls.

Quoting Mommy_of_Riley:

Gary Johnson's live commentary to the debate can be found streaming here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVHGJYy4NTg&sns=em

Separation of church and state is for the protection of BOTH church and state.
Leading with hate and intolerance only leads to MORE hate and intolerance.
smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:47 PM

It sounds like CNN is giving the edge to Romney. I had a hard time watching that debate though. It felt so slow. 

Quoting Tanya93-:

It is really funny though.   my University is probably the most politically conservative public university in the country, and they are cheering on Romney because they believe he is nailing Obama's ass to the wall.

Quoting stringtheory:

Quoting Tanya93-:

Goodwoman614
by Satan on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:03 PM
3 moms liked this
Gotta *love* the comment by R about how the Affordable Healthcare Act was partisan...
Come on. The only thing partisan about it was how all the Rethugs lined up like ducks in a row to shoot it down, just like they've red walled everything the President/Dems have tried to get done.
They don't care about the American ppl, just making the Obama a one-term president.
asfriend
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Even MSNBC thinks Romney killed him, I thought Chris Mathews was going to have a stoke.

Quoting Tanya93-:

Quoting stringtheory:

Quoting Tanya93-:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN