Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

2012 Presidential Debate October 3: Watch It and Discuss the Issues with Us!

Posted by   + Show Post

The First Presidential Debate is Wednesday, October 3rd at 9 p.m. ET in Denver, Colorado where the candidates will focus on Domestic Policy.

patriotic        

You can watch this debate on C-SPAN, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, all cable news channels including CNN, Fox News and MSNBC and via live stream at 2012PresidentialElectionNews.com.

Watch it and join us in the Election 2012 Talk & Debate group starting at 9 pm Eastern October 3rd to debate the debate with the Election 2012 Talk & Debate group! Are you ready?

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION>>>

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Replies (51-60):
asfriend
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Ridiculous post

Quoting Goodwoman614:

Gotta *love* the comment by R about how the Affordable Healthcare Act was partisan...

Come on. The only thing partisan about it was how all the Rethugs lined up like ducks in a row to shoot it down, just like they've red walled everything the President/Dems have tried to get done.

They don't care about the American ppl, just making the Obama a one-term president.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GertieK
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:22 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't know what ya'll were watching, but Romney whooped obama's butt.  It was a rout.  You can try to spin it any way yo want to, but if that had been a game, the umpire wold have called it.  obama was flat, weak, no passion, and totally unprepared.  The msm has run interference for him for so long he has gotten soft.  He hasn't had to defend anything in so long becase the media has covered everything up, pitched him softballs, and led him to believe he is bullet-proof.  No tele-prompter, and he folds like a house of cards.  Loved it when obama had totally run out of excuses, clearly had no way to defend the economics he doesn't understand, and asked to change the subject.  He was called out, and he was exposed.  Romney looked obama straight in the eye and obama kept talking to the moderator, looking annoyed, and seemed to be waiting for someone to rescue him.  He has accused Romney of so much crap, and Romney called him out on his lies and BS.  But the best part was when obama was asked about the purpose of government, and his only answer was "to keep us safe", and Romney pointed to the CONSTITUTION, a docment obama doesn't believe in and reminded him that THAT - the CONSTITUTION - was what government was meant to defend, to apply. 

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Enough millions add up to trillions

Quoting stacymomof2:

I laughed when he said he was gonna balance the deficit by cutting PBS.  First of all, what a jerk to not support it.  Second of all, 500 or 600 million is going to affect the deficit?  lmao 

We need to talk TRILLIONS

Quoting AdellesMom:

I'm watching it now. I laughed out loud when Romney said cutting taxes on the rich will create jobs. Bush already tried that. Look at what happened.

motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Lies no matter how loud is not a win....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:43 PM
You are so high, President Obama is a constitutional lawyer..fyi...Romney stated out right lies and all of a sudden cared about the 47%..

Quoting GertieK:

I don't know what ya'll were watching, but Romney whooped obama's butt.  It was a rout.  You can try to spin it any way yo want to, but if that had been a game, the umpire wold have called it.  obama was flat, weak, no passion, and totally unprepared.  The msm has run interference for him for so long he has gotten soft.  He hasn't had to defend anything in so long becase the media has covered everything up, pitched him softballs, and led him to believe he is bullet-proof.  No tele-prompter, and he folds like a house of cards.  Loved it when obama had totally run out of excuses, clearly had no way to defend the economics he doesn't understand, and asked to change the subject.  He was called out, and he was exposed.  Romney looked obama straight in the eye and obama kept talking to the moderator, looking annoyed, and seemed to be waiting for someone to rescue him.  He has accused Romney of so much crap, and Romney called him out on his lies and BS.  But the best part was when obama was asked about the purpose of government, and his only answer was "to keep us safe", and Romney pointed to the CONSTITUTION, a docment obama doesn't believe in and reminded him that THAT - the CONSTITUTION - was what government was meant to defend, to apply. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tanya93-
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Romney also has a JD.

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

You are so high, President Obama is a constitutional lawyer..fyi...Romney stated out right lies and all of a sudden cared about the 47%..

Quoting GertieK:

motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:54 PM
I hate the ignorant statements about President Obama not knowing, following, and/or respecting the Constitution

Quoting Tanya93-:

Romney also has a JD.

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

Quoting GertieK:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viv212
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Did he also say that under his health plan that the deductibles will gradually lessen so that later the wealthy won't have to pay into the system? I caught the debate at this point so I could be wrong.

Quoting terpmama:

My favorite was romneys claim that Obamacare had an unelected board that would essentially "decide what treatments you could have"... Isn't that what he's trying to do with women's healthcare?!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tanya93-
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

I hate the ignorant statements about President Obama not knowing, following, and/or respecting the Constitution

Quoting Tanya93-:

Romney also has a JD.

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

Quoting GertieK:

motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Well, if you think that's true then I guess you believe all the other lies spewed on Fuxit up news....

Quoting Tanya93-:

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

Quoting Tanya93-:

Romney also has a JD.

Quoting motha2daDuchess:

Quoting GertieK:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)