It's hard to stomach, but a 19-year-old girl in Indore, India, has a weird taste in snack foods -- and it finally came back to haunt her.

The girl went to Maharaja Yeshwantrao Hospital in Indore last month, complaining she hadn't been able to eat or drink for a few days.

Upon examination, doctors discovered a hair ball weighting nearly four pounds stuck between her stomach and small intestine, the New York Daily News reported.

Turns out the girl had a bad habit of eating her hair and chalk while in class, and the combination ended up stuffing her insides to the gills.

Dr. Parvinder Singh Lubana led a team of gastro-surgeons who were able to remove the giant hairball from the patient, reported.

As impressive as this hairball is, it pales in comparison to the one doctors removed from a Chicago teen in 2007 . That monstrosity weighed 10 pounds and measured 15 inches by 7 inches by 7 inches, according to CNN.