Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

it's almost HERE!!!! **1 WEEK****

Posted by   + Show Post

The Walking Dead is back October 14th!    ~

Our wait is almost over! Come check out The Walking Dead Forum see the new webisode, snag a Walking Dead siggy, check out the trailer & talk everything walker related!

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
katzmeow726
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Yay!!  Dh and I just have started season one.  Four episodes in, and I am in love with it.  We're trying to get through all the episodes leading up to the new season before it starts lol.  It means a lot of late nights trying to watch episode after episode.

LuvmyAiden
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

SOOO excited!

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Gonna share that in my group!

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Oh Dale :(

Speaking of which.

https://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/

The game isn't action based, it is story based. But never have I played a game where I was thinking, "What should I do what should!!" with the feeling that my choice really mattered till that game.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

I was...only I wish they would have killed Lori as well...she is literally the WORST MOTHER EVER ON TV

I liked Shane as an antagonizer at first, but after awhile..I was waiting for his death.

Now Dale....that made me sad

Quoting radioheid:

Now if you tell me you were happy to see Shane killed, I'll "like" another one. Ha!

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

First time for everything !@ lol

Quoting radioheid:

I think this is the first time I've ever "liked" one of your original posts. lol

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Ever read the books or comics?

Quoting LuvmyAiden:

SOOO excited!

radioheid
by Libertarian on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I have, but I've learned to keep a very open mind as they pertain (and don't pertain) to the show. I mean, where is Tyrese? And who the hell is Daryl Dixon? lol

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Have you read  the comics?

AWESOME!!!!

Quoting radioheid:

I think this is the first time I've ever "liked" one of your original posts. lol

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I did that with Lost, didnt start watching until season 4 was about to start and watched late night and getting ready for work in the AM! lol

You will LOVE it!! season 2 was awesome as well

Quoting katzmeow726:

Yay!!  Dh and I just have started season one.  Four episodes in, and I am in love with it.  We're trying to get through all the episodes leading up to the new season before it starts lol.  It means a lot of late nights trying to watch episode after episode.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Tyrese in the prison was BADASS!

I read up tp 90 something I have to get the rest,,,I love both the show and the comics

Quoting radioheid:

I have, but I've learned to keep a very open mind as they pertain (and don't pertain) to the show. I mean, where is Tyrese? And who the hell is Daryl Dixon? lol

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Have you read  the comics?

AWESOME!!!!

Quoting radioheid:

radioheid
by Libertarian on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I think I dislike Lori more than any character I have ever seen on tv, and that says a lot. She's just so...spineless. And what a whore, don't tell me she wasn't banging Shane before she thought Rick was dead. And its not like he was dead more than a couple days before she started riding Shanes balls anyway.

Rick is starting to make me sick too, though. "Here, Carl, take the gun you stole from Daryl. You know, after I just busted you stealing one out of the RV *and* lying about it." And that nice little "This is not a democracy!" speech, not a day after he proclaimed that they were going to do things Dale's way from now on. What a meat whistle, I really hope he does get his hand chopped off in Season 3, like the comic book says he will.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

I was...only I wish they would have killed Lori as well...she is literally the WORST MOTHER EVER ON TV

I liked Shane as an antagonizer at first, but after awhile..I was waiting for his death.

Quoting radioheid:

Now if you tell me you were happy to see Shane killed, I'll "like" another one. Ha!

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Quoting radioheid:

"Roger that. Over."

radioheid
by Libertarian on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I was so pissed when Dale died, I threw a bowl of potato chips across the room. No kidding.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Oh Dale :(

Speaking of which.

https://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/

The game isn't action based, it is story based. But never have I played a game where I was thinking, "What should I do what should!!" with the feeling that my choice really mattered till that game.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Quoting radioheid:

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Quoting radioheid:

"Roger that. Over."

katzmeow726
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I got spoiled doing that with army wives.  I watched the first five seasons on Netflix so I could have rapid fire episodes.

I actually had to wait from week to week with season six, and it drove me up the wall! 

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

I did that with Lost, didnt start watching until season 4 was about to start and watched late night and getting ready for work in the AM! lol

You will LOVE it!! season 2 was awesome as well

Quoting katzmeow726:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)