Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

it's almost HERE!!!! **1 WEEK****

Posted by   + Show Post

The Walking Dead is back October 14th!    ~

Our wait is almost over! Come check out The Walking Dead Forum see the new webisode, snag a Walking Dead siggy, check out the trailer & talk everything walker related!

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Same with me for Lost! lol

Quoting katzmeow726:

LOL I got spoiled doing that with army wives.  I watched the first five seasons on Netflix so I could have rapid fire episodes.

I actually had to wait from week to week with season six, and it drove me up the wall! 

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

I did that with Lost, didnt start watching until season 4 was about to start and watched late night and getting ready for work in the AM! lol

You will LOVE it!! season 2 was awesome as well

Quoting katzmeow726:

Yay!!  Dh and I just have started season one.  Four episodes in, and I am in love with it.  We're trying to get through all the episodes leading up to the new season before it starts lol.  It means a lot of late nights trying to watch episode after episode.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:17 PM

If she wasn't already she was definately considering it..remember her waiting for Carl at his school talking to someone else about her marriage and how Rick was great ...she was just not happy

I am loving Rick right not (Rick-tatorship) ...I think he will be more brutal this season..at least im hoping..

The writer said he wished he didn't chop off his hand in the comics, and Merle is back sands hand so I'm think his hand is spared...not sure

but back to the worst mom whore EVER...yea..If I see Carl wandering in the zombie apocolypse (after what happened to Sophia!) one more time I will shoot my tv out~

Quoting radioheid:

I think I dislike Lori more than any character I have ever seen on tv, and that says a lot. She's just so...spineless. And what a whore, don't tell me she wasn't banging Shane before she thought Rick was dead. And its not like he was dead more than a couple days before she started riding Shanes balls anyway.

Rick is starting to make me sick too, though. "Here, Carl, take the gun you stole from Daryl. You know, after I just busted you stealing one out of the RV *and* lying about it." And that nice little "This is not a democracy!" speech, not a day after he proclaimed that they were going to do things Dale's way from now on. What a meat whistle, I really hope he does get his hand chopped off in Season 3, like the comic book says he will.

SunshneDaydream
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Haha I thought this was going to be a post about the debates =)  That's what I'm excited for today!

dustinsmom1
by JENN on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Cant wait! That and American Horror are my favs!

LuvmyAiden
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:27 PM

No. I'm not a big comic girl. Hubby is but not me. I just fell in love with the series. But I have thought about buying the graphic novels, if nothing else for their asthetic quality.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Ever read the books or comics?

Quoting LuvmyAiden:

SOOO excited!

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Quoting LuvmyAiden:

I am so not into comics either

But these are worth it!

Haven't read the books yet
radioheid
by Libertarian on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:31 PM

RIck is a fucking moron, and one thing Shane got right is that nothing Rick had done turned out well. With Rick it is one deadly mistake after another. In the midst of a lawless zombie apocalypse, I personally would have shot Rick in the face by now. If he hadn't run off after Merl, neither Amy nor Jim would have died. And that was just for starts. Oh, the stupid decisions he has made...

Now Daryl is my boy. I'd eat squirrels with him any day. lol

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

If she wasn't already she was definately considering it..remember her waiting for Carl at his school talking to someone else about her marriage and how Rick was great ...she was just not happy

I am loving Rick right not (Rick-tatorship) ...I think he will be more brutal this season..at least im hoping..

The writer said he wished he didn't chop off his hand in the comics, and Merle is back sands hand so I'm think his hand is spared...not sure

but back to the worst mom whore EVER...yea..If I see Carl wandering in the zombie apocolypse (after what happened to Sophia!) one more time I will shoot my tv out~

Quoting radioheid:

I think I dislike Lori more than any character I have ever seen on tv, and that says a lot. She's just so...spineless. And what a whore, don't tell me she wasn't banging Shane before she thought Rick was dead. And its not like he was dead more than a couple days before she started riding Shanes balls anyway.

Rick is starting to make me sick too, though. "Here, Carl, take the gun you stole from Daryl. You know, after I just busted you stealing one out of the RV *and* lying about it." And that nice little "This is not a democracy!" speech, not a day after he proclaimed that they were going to do things Dale's way from now on. What a meat whistle, I really hope he does get his hand chopped off in Season 3, like the comic book says he will.

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

krysstizzle
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't wait. I wish they would kill Lori off this season, Carl needs to get a good beat down, and Rick needs to get his shit together. 

Daryl is almost the only one that hasn't pissed me off, so far. 

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Quoting krysstizzle:

I can't wait. I wish they would kill Lori off this season, Carl needs to get a good beat down, and Rick needs to get his shit together. 

I didn't like when Daryl yelled at Carol...but other than that I agree.

BUT Daryl doesn't WANT to be THE leader...he's better as a #2...Let Rick deal with the diplomatic bs...although the Ricktator may be leaving that stuff behind! lol

krysstizzle
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:52 PM

What's that saying? The only people who should lead are the ones who don't want to. Or something. But yeah, Rick so far has been such a politician type. 

And lol at Ricktator! Fantastic. I hope it goes that way, some people just need to be told what to do, no questions asked. I mean, it's the zombie apocalypse, for fucks sake, not the PTA. 

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Quoting krysstizzle:

I didn't like when Daryl yelled at Carol...but other than that I agree.

BUT Daryl doesn't WANT to be THE leader...he's better as a #2...Let Rick deal with the diplomatic bs...although the Ricktator may be leaving that stuff behind! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN