Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
Anyone want to give me some highlights? All I've heard is that Romney kicked Obama's butt. (=
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Replies (91-92):
girlsclubmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:33 AM

ITt was a total win for Romney - Obama had no answers as he has made a mess of pretty much every aspect of our economy. I love that line about you just pick the losers. I did not expect Romney to do this well - I was stunned.

grandmab125
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Quoting viv212:

Lol No I honestly didn't. I only caught the last 30 minutes and all I can think of is how Romney's mustache area was raw pink.

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting viv212:

I was thinking the same thing. Moreso because Romney is full of bs. It was time wasted since everyone knows Romney's full of💩

Quoting asfriend:

Obama was annoyed that he had to show up, he thinks he is simply entitled to be President.

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Obama got owned in this debate, didn't even fight like I know he can. Disappointed in my President. He let Romney push that bs...over and over.

He wasn't bad, Tiff...but his heart wasn't in it.

Hey, miss ya in the Doghouse---find some time for us.  :)

What planet are you on?  You obviously weren't watching that debate.  Did you honestly sit there for an hour and a half convincing yourself that that pathetic excuse for a president was winning?  He was uninformed, spouted dem talking points, was petulant, angry, and couldn't even face Romney or the American citizens.  He just kept staring at the podium or the moderator.

Perhaps you should have watched the whole debate, and been educated.  Romney knows what he's talking about.  He is a leader, not a delegator.  He constantly shot down Obama's dem talking points every time.

grandma B

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN