Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
Anyone want to give me some highlights? All I've heard is that Romney kicked Obama's butt. (=
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Replies (21-30):
NWP
by guerrilla girl on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

No...it didn't seem like good news.

Quoting Euphoric:

Probably getting some Anniversary suga ;).

Quoting NWP:

Ugh...O certainly came to the stage with something else on his mind. I wonder what it was.

New World Peace

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting NWP:

Ugh...O certainly came to the stage with something else on his mind. I wonder what it was.

I think it's Iran and wondering if their government is about ready to collapse. Iran's currency is down 25% in a week and 69% in a month. They're offcially having hyperinflation and people are starting to revolt. 

ms-superwoman
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Romney was a rude, disrespectful, jerk. Kept interrupting and flip flopping... I guess that's what people consider a win. Obama was a respectful man and stated his points.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffyhamm
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM
LOL. It looked like he wanted to say something and then went in another direction. Like he was trying to stay in check. I kept telling my dh that I think he is going to keep worrying about coming off too aggressive and whatnot. He looked like how I look when I try to keep from looking angry or too aggressive even when I don't mean to be. He didn't fight.

Quoting MyJaidonreturns:

Quoting annabl1970:

I barely made till the end. I was constantly checking my emails, CM and etc. I hate it. Why Obama didn't fight? He looked tired and annoyed.

He looked like somebody in his camp is pregnant. I know that look, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM

You'r probably right. I'm just in a goofy mood.

Quoting NWP:

No...it didn't seem like good news.

Quoting Euphoric:

Probably getting some Anniversary suga ;).

Quoting NWP:

www.cafemom.com/group/116692
tiffyhamm
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:21 PM
I thought that as well. I just think that he should have pushed back on some of the crap Romney was spitting. I didn't like how he kept looking down, his shoulders appears slumped at times, etc.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Romney was a rude, disrespectful, jerk. Kept interrupting and flip flopping... I guess that's what people consider a win. Obama was a respectful man and stated his points.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asfriend
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:21 PM
5 moms liked this
It's okay he has been making me face palm for 4 years.

Quoting Veni.Vidi.Vici.:

I'm 20 minutes into ans Obama is making me face palm...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asfriend
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:23 PM
3 moms liked this
He is used to the fawning wenches on the view.

Quoting annabl1970:

I barely made till the end. I was constantly checking my emails, CM and etc. I hate it. Why Obama didn't fight? He looked tired and annoyed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffyhamm
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:25 PM
He looked like he was holding his breath for extended periods of time and the entire world was on his shoulders and he was just trying to get by so he could put it down and take a break.

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Obama got owned in this debate, didn't even fight like I know he can. Disappointed in my President. He let Romney push that bs...over and over.

I wonder if Obama is distracted with what's going on in Iran right now. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asfriend
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:25 PM
1 mom liked this
you funny

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Obama got owned in this debate, didn't even fight like I know he can. Disappointed in my President. He let Romney push that bs...over and over.

I wonder if Obama is distracted with what's going on in Iran right now. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)