Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone want to give me some highlights? All I've heard is that Romney kicked Obama's butt. (=
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Replies (41-50):
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Could you access Johnson?

Quoting katzmeow726:

Honestly, you didnt' miss anything.  Obama seems unprepared, almost to the part that it seemed like he didn't care (although with Romney's continual face palm moments, I'm not surprised he felt like he didn't have to try).

And Romney spent more time hurling "zingers" than actually stating his plans or ideas.  The only thing I learned from him was how to insult someone in political fashion.

In other words, I'm still voting 3rd party. 

Separation of church and state is for the protection of BOTH church and state.
Leading with hate and intolerance only leads to MORE hate and intolerance.
nb34
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM

That should be good news for Obama. Isn't that what they want, for the Iranian government to collapse?

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting NWP:

Ugh...O certainly came to the stage with something else on his mind. I wonder what it was.

I think it's Iran and wondering if their government is about ready to collapse. Iran's currency is down 25% in a week and 69% in a month. They're offcially having hyperinflation and people are starting to revolt. 

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I'm not voting for Obama. 

Quoting asfriend:

omg

Protect, Protect, Protect

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting NWP:

Ugh...O certainly came to the stage with something else on his mind. I wonder what it was.

I think it's Iran and wondering if their government is about ready to collapse. Iran's currency is down 25% in a week and 69% in a month. They're offcially having hyperinflation and people are starting to revolt. 

asfriend
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM
She is clearly dilussional

Quoting little.worthen:

That's not what everyone else says. Apparently they were both interrupting

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Romney was a rude, disrespectful, jerk. Kept interrupting and flip flopping... I guess that's what people consider a win. Obama was a respectful man and stated his points.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Quoting tiffyhamm:

Obama got owned in this debate, didn't even fight like I know he can. Disappointed in my President. He let Romney push that bs...over and over.

He wasn't bad, Tiff...but his heart wasn't in it.

Hey, miss ya in the Doghouse---find some time for us.  :)

redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM

it was on but i never pay attention to these things

asfriend
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Deny, deny, deny

Quoting smalltowngal:

I'm not voting for Obama. 

Quoting asfriend:

omg

Protect, Protect, Protect

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting NWP:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopeandlove17
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Romney kicked butt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Euphoric:

Both candidates made me laugh when they kept interrupting Jim. My husband and I enjoyed that.

That was cute.  I love how Romeny didn't give up----and even Obama gave him a couple of his huge smiles.  It was fun to watch. 

smalltowngal
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Yes. Ultimately it would be good for Obama so I wouldn't be surprised if he's watching the situation closely. Oil dropped quite a bit today and if things do start to fall apart, oil could drop quite a bit more which would help him. 

Quoting nb34:

That should be good news for Obama. Isn't that what they want, for the Iranian government to collapse?

Quoting smalltowngal:

Quoting NWP:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured