Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why Are People Saying Romney Won The Debate?

Posted by   + Show Post
He couldn't answer a single question, couldn't give any details...he just blew hot air over and over about Obama's policies without explaining how his would work better, even when given the opportunity. All I heard was "cut PBS", "repeal Obamacare", constant interruptions and politely telling Jim Lehrer to shut up. This wins the debate???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Replies (221-230):
glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Outsourcing was a republican idea and creation. Nice try and the president has created jobs

Quoting Moniker:

Quoting glitterteaz:

THat is what me and hubby are saying he was aggressive yes but offered nothing. He is a big fat nothing but rich entitled attitude. I am dissappointed Obama didn't nail his ass to a fence with his 47% BS.

Right.  What was that BS about his priority is creating jobs, Mitt kept hammering away at that.  Why let him get away with that shit? What is he going to do for the country, outsource more jobs to foreign countries?

JakeandEmmasMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Because he dominated the conversation.

ChancesMommy07
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:39 PM
3 moms liked this

AdellesMom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Yeah. I'm going to watch the debate again. This time, without hubby in my ear and no distractions.

Quoting tiffyhamm:

I felt that Obama presented better arguments, but on sone things he should have pressed Romney on. I admit I was so upset with how the Pres. presented himself and his arguments during the debate that I got caught up in how theatrical Romney was and based my reaction off the debate on that. I'm watching the debate again and I'm thinking I may have gotten it wrong in saying Romney won. I'm thinking that many others initially felt as I have about this one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hhhanna
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh, oh, oh, I know this one, call on me, I know this one (hand up in the air frantically waving) - the reason people are saying Romney won, is because he did.

Obama looked like a muddled mess of talking points with nothing backing him up - but wait, he's always that way.  However, without his teleprompter he was beyond lost.  Obama is and always has been a boob and it showed last night.  However, it is hard to defend a record as bad as his, so in a way ... it's still his fault.

hopealways4019
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:13 PM
He might have allegedly won debate, but one thing for sure he wont win the election.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

The BEST man won last night!!!!!!!!!!  I think the Liberals, didn't watch the same debate as Conservatives did.  They probably watched the one where Obama was debating McCain in 2008.  ROMNEY WON!  Admit it!!!!!!!!!!!  It's SO funny......Obama's supporters are saying that it is the Elevation in Denver, that caused him to do so poorly. 

haha...Obama needed his telepromter...He's LOST without his telepromoter...that's WHY this is SO funny!!!  It was SO painfully embarassing to see Obama fail so miserable & make a fool out of himself.  I hope that a lot of other Countries didn't see this debate.  Because, they would be laughing too!!!  Obama better get use to it, he can't have his TELEPROMTERS!!  He also needs to STOP looking down!!  Stop saying "let's go on to the next topic"........OMG how embarassing!!!  Even Children looking at this debate, KNOWS who won!~!  Even Children KNOWS how embarassing Obama looked...

LOVE IT...LOVE IT....LOVE IT....People that voted for Obama in 2008, like myself foolishly, said Romney BY FAR won this debate!~!  IT WAS CRUSHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

So, this post..."WHY are People Saying Romney Won the Debate"...is quite laughable.......sorry, but it is..Even the Liberals, like Chris M. was embarassed & disgusted by how badly Obama did...Even those that campaign for Obama, admitted that Romney won.  Here in Calif., a HEAVY Liberal State, said that Romney won.....he OVERWHELMING WON!!!  COME ON!~  FAILED RECORD!!!  CRUSHING WIN!!  MILE HIGH MELT DOWN FOR OBAMA!~!  BRUTAL......BRUTAL...FOR OBAMA.......Obama you can't blame NOT having a telepromter or that the Elevation was too high in the Mile High City...come on

Naturewoman4
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Why people are saying Romney won the Debate?  Because, Obama has no............

radioheid
by Libertarian on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:30 PM

LOL...........................

Some of you people crack me up.

I love how so many of you assume I'm an Obama supporter. 

"Roger that. Over."

R   A   D    I    O    H    E    I    D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN