Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why Are People Saying Romney Won The Debate?

Posted by   + Show Post
He couldn't answer a single question, couldn't give any details...he just blew hot air over and over about Obama's policies without explaining how his would work better, even when given the opportunity. All I heard was "cut PBS", "repeal Obamacare", constant interruptions and politely telling Jim Lehrer to shut up. This wins the debate???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Replies (271-280):
silver007
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Ya, that won the debate.

According to all the polls and we know the polls never lie

silver007
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:47 AM

It worked for obama in 2008

Of course it hasn't done much for him in working with Congress

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Because apparently rude and disrespectful = winner.

cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm wondering the same thing. I didn't think he answered one single question. All he did was take pot shots at Obama.

cjsbmom
by Lois Lane on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM
2 moms liked this

Obama wasn't rude in the 2008 debates. He was well-spoken and able to keep on point, answering questions about what he would do if he was elected.

Quoting silver007:

It worked for obama in 2008

Of course it hasn't done much for him in working with Congress

Quoting ms-superwoman:

ms-superwoman
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Oh please. Sweetie your unintelligent bashing doesn't do anything but make yourself look foolish. 

Quoting Simmeringhearts:

Nothing but the truth.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Oh look yet another person to offer nothing but bashing!

Quoting Simmeringhearts:

Obama didn't nail Romney because he is arrogant enough to think all he had to do and stand there looking pretty. Too bad he is nothing more than a spineless, whining little bitch.

Quoting glitterteaz:

THat is what me and hubby are saying he was aggressive yes but offered nothing. He is a big fat nothing but rich entitled attitude. I am dissappointed Obama didn't nail his ass to a fence with his 47% BS.

Simmeringhearts
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Oh, don't you worry about me, perra

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Oh please. Sweetie your unintelligent bashing doesn't do anything but make yourself look foolish. 

Quoting Simmeringhearts:

Nothing but the truth.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Oh look yet another person to offer nothing but bashing!

Quoting Simmeringhearts:

Obama didn't nail Romney because he is arrogant enough to think all he had to do and stand there looking pretty. Too bad he is nothing more than a spineless, whining little bitch.

Quoting glitterteaz:

THat is what me and hubby are saying he was aggressive yes but offered nothing. He is a big fat nothing but rich entitled attitude. I am dissappointed Obama didn't nail his ass to a fence with his 47% BS.

GrannyM.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Romney's arrogance will do him in...He's already had to backtrack on some of his rhetoric this morning. Don't count Obama out ...he's just getting started....

katzmeow726
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, I do want to try a different candidate...but certainly not mitt.  

Quoting pvtjokerus:

LOLOL.  Alrighty then.  You obviously have not seen my pass comments on Mitt in the beginning.  Bottom line is, Obama has failed us for 4 years.  You want to continue down that same path?  Or do you want to get off the pot and try to go a different candidate?  Sorry, disagree w/ your analyst on the debate.

Quoting katzmeow726:

You DO realize that there are people who oppose Mitt, that are not Obama fans right. Or does that not fit into your mind set?  You're obviously not one to think outside your GOP box.  But Mitt did no better than Obama last night.  He may have been more agressive, but neither one of them offered anything remotely close to satisfactory answers.  

If you actually think Mitt said anything that makes him candidate worthy, then I think you're the one with blinders.  Not to mention, while he may have appeared more composed on screen, the fact checks are hitting him hard.  People are so quick to judge this debate on appearances, and yes He did APPEAR to win.  But if you take off your Mitt colored glasses, and look past the fluff, he lied through his teeth, and spentmore time telling us what Obama is doing wrong, instead of stating how he would do it right.

Not impressed by either of them...oops, look at that.  No Obama blinders, and I STILL think Mitt is worthless as a candidate. 

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Because you had your Obama blinders on and your MNBC earplugs in........

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Karen2313
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I was shocked to see how Obama performed. He was not prepared at all.. Romney seemed much more Presidential than Obama. He came out aggressive like he should have with sharp crisp answers. Obama seemed lost. He had his head down and wouldn't evern look at Romney very much. I've heard Obama is lost without his prompt in from of him. It seems like alot of people are trying to blame other things on why he did so bad like the altitude here in Colorado. Give me a break. He travels on Airforce One way above 5,000 feet in altitude which is what it is in Denver. Obama had his chance to go after Romney and did'nt do a thing. I heard someone say it was like watching a Professor and his student.

Karenlefty
motha2daDuchess
by Bruja on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I worry about people you deal with in real life if you think President Obama acted rude or I guess, was being more rude than Mittens.....

Quoting Simmeringhearts:

You must be confused. Obama didn't win.

Quoting ms-superwoman:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN