Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

If Romney wins I am moving to Canada!!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

frustrated

I will move.  

that is all I wanted to say 

thank you

what do you think?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Replies (251-260):
YngCollegeSMom
by Shelbi on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I really doubt there will be that much of a significant change if different puppet in our government becomes president. 

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:30 PM

LOL, I know.... especially to a developed nation.

It's ridiculously hard to immigrate to a 2nd tier nation.

Clueless-

Quoting cjsbmom:

I love all the people who think they can just up and move to another country, find a job there and support themselves. Do any of you who say this have any clue how hard it is to immigrate?

Separation of church and state is for the protection of BOTH church and state.
Leading with hate and intolerance only leads to MORE hate and intolerance.
teri4lance
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Bye
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Romney better get working on the Latino vote or he's toast:

New polls show Obama crushing Romney among swing-state Hispanics

By Cameron Joseph 10/05/12 08:42 AM ET

President Obama is crushing Mitt Romney among swing-state Hispanics, according to two new polls out from nonpartisan pollster Latino Decisions.

Obama leads Romney by 78 to 17 percent with Nevada's Hispanic voters, a huge gap that outpaces the 76-to-22 percent edge he had over Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) four years ago in the state. 

In Florida, where the Republican-leaning Cuban population bolsters Latino GOP support, Obama leads Romney by a 30-point margin, at 61 percent to 31. That's double the 15-point edge he had with the state's Hispanics four years ago, when he carried the demographic group by 57 percent to 42.

If Romney can't close these gaps it will be very difficult for him to win Nevada, and complicate his path to victory in Florida. The group will release polling results in Colorado, another swing state with a large Hispanic population, next week.

These new results mirror national polling by this and other groups that show Obama outpacing his 2008 performance with Latino voters and Romney struggling mightily. Two recent national polls of Hispanic voters show Obama cracking 70 percent, with Romney pulling between one-fifth and one-quarter of Latino voters. A senior Romney Hispanic strategist told The Hill this summer that the campaign's goal was to win 38 percent of the national Hispanic vote.

Romney's campaign has made a recent push for more Latino support, and argued earlier this week that it was doing better than national polling indicated with swing-state Hispanics. But these polls, the only ones so far to conduct polling in Spanish as well as English and have large enough sample sizes to be trusted, indicate the opposite.

sugarsmom2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:55 PM

you know that old saying . you can run but you can not hide . would like to move also if he wins . he is not for the common guy . lets pray for him to lose . they might as well shut the doors on every plant we have left .he will sell us up the river and take away the paddles . they will stripe us of all benefits and hit us for being there taking up space

erika9009
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I think France, Spain, or Greece might be to your liking if Pres Obama is your idea of how to run a country.

Try getting a job in France.  That's a fun one.

Erika..

Children are a blessing and are never inconvenient.............

UpSheRises
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Who the president is doesn't really effect your daily life. Remember...there are 700+ other assholes trying to stir the pot...a single individual has very little impact, a system we set up intentionally.

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM

I think you should invest in a parka!

colljd02
by Julia on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM
What are the similarities and differences? What are the similarities and differences with your liberal party as compared to ours as well?

Quoting Randi02:

LOL

Our conservatives up here are nothing compared to the ones in the states.

Quoting Donna6503:

You understand a conservative is running that country too, not going to change much if you go up there anytime soon.

:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriKeet
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:08 PM
:eye roll:

If Romney doesn't win Canada WILL be the better country to reside in!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)