Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Is this the only way to pick our President of the US?

Posted by   + Show Post
By fear?
Most people I have talked to that have voted for Obama can agree is has made things worse, but they can't stand Mitt.

The other side people who are voting for Mitt don't like him or trust him, but they don't want Obama to win.

How can you think we will get the change we need with these two guys that we can all agree they will destroy our country?

I say don't not vote to show the bankers that they can not buy our presidents or vote for 3rd party.

Just don't vote on fear, that will hurt your family and our country.

I'm not voting by the way!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/156571_429222273803425_1697594787_n.jpg

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
diospira
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting pamelax3:

I will vote 3rd party! The choices we have now are disgusting and annoying.

They are disgusting and annoying. Couldn´t have said it better myself.

And I agree that the 2-party mindset about any alternative,¨of course they´ll never win,¨ is just a self-perpetuating myth. 

If the bipartisan blinders stay on, where´s the hope for any change for the better?

There are more than two sides

diospira
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting gammie:

I agree but not voting is saying I'm not supporting your games.

This. I won´t vote either.

If it is all a farce to distract and divide, that way we tell them we aren´t buying it.

Plus, the lower the voter rate, the less ¨legitimacy¨ the government can claim.

Obama 2012 four more wars

gammie
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Quoting FromAtoZ:

With Obama giving bad info may get people to make bad choices. Personal responsibility is something "most" Obama supporters don't know anything about. Sorry but true!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/156571_429222273803425_1697594787_n.jpg

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Quoting gammie:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

With Obama giving bad info may get people to make bad choices. Personal responsibility is something "most" Obama supporters don't know anything about. Sorry but true!

So, are you saying only those who support Obama made such a bad choice?  

Your certainly like to use that paint brush to paint some pretty broad strokes.

I suppose your own personal responsibility comes from within and you are far too wise to allow some one to influence you, correct?  Only those who support Obama are the lesser ones.

Hilarious.

And people say Obama supporters lack common sense...................... *sigh*

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~ Maya Angelou

gammie
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Quoting Bookwormy:

There is Health care for the poor, there are doctors like Ron Paul who did not charge the poor. The insurance co. are the problem. Obama knows nothing about helping the poor he is and will be a mistake for the poor.
As you know work and education is the only way out. Education is something you can do at home and going to the library. This is something everyone can do with their kids.

gammie
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Quoting FromAtoZ:

No I said "most" = not all

YouTube Obama supporters they are funny!
" Obama gives us phones, funny" what a wast of money!!!

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Quoting gammie:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

No I said "most" = not all

YouTube Obama supporters they are funny!
" Obama gives us phones, funny" what a wast of money!!!

Oh my.

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~ Maya Angelou

Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Universal healthcare seems to work worldwide. My mother didn't get a free ride as the working poor.

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Bookwormy:

There is Health care for the poor, there are doctors like Ron Paul who did not charge the poor. The insurance co. are the problem. Obama knows nothing about helping the poor he is and will be a mistake for the poor.

As you know work and education is the only way out. Education is something you can do at home and going to the library. This is something everyone can do with their kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gammie
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:36 AM
Yes that is why people come here for their health care @!@

Quoting Bookwormy:

Universal healthcare seems to work worldwide. My mother didn't get a free ride as the working poor.

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Bookwormy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meadowchik
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:44 AM

The one single thing that can dig us out of the deficit is strong and protracted, genuine economic growth.  That's factual.

Obama has done THREE rounds of quantitative easing.  Not only is that risky by economic standards, it's expensive, and it does not represent real growth. 

Romney has pinpointed dozens and dozens of areas where growth is hindered by the government and just as many areas where growth can be enhanced, like education, training, energy, and research.

I am voting for Romney.

The most pressing social issue today is the economy

Visit Mitt Romney for President, CafeMom Group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)