Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Is this the only way to pick our President of the US?

Posted by   + Show Post
By fear?
Most people I have talked to that have voted for Obama can agree is has made things worse, but they can't stand Mitt.

The other side people who are voting for Mitt don't like him or trust him, but they don't want Obama to win.

How can you think we will get the change we need with these two guys that we can all agree they will destroy our country?

I say don't not vote to show the bankers that they can not buy our presidents or vote for 3rd party.

Just don't vote on fear, that will hurt your family and our country.

I'm not voting by the way!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/156571_429222273803425_1697594787_n.jpg

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Replies (41-43):
Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Again, you don't know me. My mother had an education. She had a BA from UH in Elem Ed & was a certified teacher. She worked. As I've said, she was one of those tax paying, working poor women without insurance or decent healthcare.

Ron Paul may be great, but if he doesn't have a chance of leading the US, he isn't relevant to my point.

My point is this: you said I hate a class of people. I do not. I said you don't know me. I've explained why as I've climed up the socio-economic ladder I've continued to advocate for those who haven't & those who are striving to do so. You have argued against paper tigers instead of taking responsibility, being an adult, & apologizing. When you can admit you insulted me without knowing me & apologize, we can maybe dialogue again. Until then, chat with your managerie of paper zoo animals.

Quoting gammie:

Yes that is why people come here for their health care @!@

Quoting Bookwormy:

Universal healthcare seems to work worldwide. My mother didn't get a free ride as the working poor.

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Bookwormy:

There is Health care for the poor, there are doctors like Ron Paul who did not charge the poor. The insurance co. are the problem. Obama knows nothing about helping the poor he is and will be a mistake for the poor.

As you know work and education is the only way out. Education is something you can do at home and going to the library. This is something everyone can do with their kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gammie
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Quoting Bookwormy:

I never said your mother was uneducated!!
Also you don't seen to understand how to help the poor. The government is the problem and you want the government to fix the problem. This will never work!!!!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/156571_429222273803425_1697594787_n.jpg

Bookwormy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Paper zoo!

Quoting gammie:

Quoting Bookwormy:

I never said your mother was uneducated!!

Also you don't seen to understand how to help the poor. The government is the problem and you want the government to fix the problem. This will never work!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)