Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I'm so HOT!! I am probably way hotter than you!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Has the weather started changing yet for you?? It's still so hot and muggy here in Miami I can't stand it!!!!i wish I was somewhere else!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Replies (21-30):
sillytime
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:03 PM
High 80's low 90's here with 100% humidity! Yuck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Drive 50 miles for real heat and 200 for the snow.

I love it here.

Quoting radioheid:

I miss Monterey. I lived in Salinas for 4 years. I will say that the weather got boring. Seemed like it was between 55 and 75 all year. No real heat, no snow. Eh. 

Quoting Sisteract:

I live on the Monterey Bay in CA (south of San Francisco). It's hit and miss here. 50s last week, 90s on Monday. Yesterday about 70-cold and foggy today.

Separation of church and state is for the protection of BOTH church and state.
Leading with hate and intolerance only leads to MORE hate and intolerance.
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Are you military?

Quoting radioheid:

Upper 60s/low 70s here in NE Ohio. We know the cold & snow are right around the corner, though, so we aren't bitching. lol

Separation of church and state is for the protection of BOTH church and state.
Leading with hate and intolerance only leads to MORE hate and intolerance.
mom2camy
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM
I live in Pensacola and we've had a few wonderfully cool nights lately but it never lasts. :-( I just hope we don't have another fall/winter like last year when it barely ever got cold. I hate this heat and especially the humidity, I'm so ready for it to start cooling down!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
canadianmom1974
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM
I'm so hot, I'm living on the surface of the sun, and we're having a heat wave, and there's a giant magnifying glass focusing the heat, so I'm hotter.

Lol. Sorry when I saw your title all I could think of was that SNL skit where Kristen Wigg plays the one-upper.

Anyway, it's cold here. Just above freezing, but we're missing the snow, it's all to the east of us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
radioheid
by Libertarian on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Shit, you have to get way up in the mountains up in NorCal for snow. Heat I'll give you. I hated driving through the valley in September. You'd might as well be driving on the sun. Lol

Quoting Sisteract:

Drive 50 miles for real heat and 200 for the snow.

I love it here.

Quoting radioheid:

I miss Monterey. I lived in Salinas for 4 years. I will say that the weather got boring. Seemed like it was between 55 and 75 all year. No real heat, no snow. Eh. 

Quoting Sisteract:

I live on the Monterey Bay in CA (south of San Francisco). It's hit and miss here. 50s last week, 90s on Monday. Yesterday about 70-cold and foggy today.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:59 PM

it is so cold here....i am in sask canada, right now our nieghboring province manitoba is under a ...get this...winter storm warning. 

wtf?! lol

mylove415
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM

It's 75 in California

radioheid
by Libertarian on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Former Air Force. I was stationed up at Beale, moved down to Salinas with my ex when I got out of the Service.

Quoting Sisteract:

Are you military?

Quoting radioheid:

Upper 60s/low 70s here in NE Ohio. We know the cold & snow are right around the corner, though, so we aren't bitching. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM

also a canuk, sask. and manitoba is under a winter storm warning and it has been snowing all day in winnipeg!

Quoting canadianmom1974:

I'm so hot, I'm living on the surface of the sun, and we're having a heat wave, and there's a giant magnifying glass focusing the heat, so I'm hotter.

Lol. Sorry when I saw your title all I could think of was that SNL skit where Kristen Wigg plays the one-upper.

Anyway, it's cold here. Just above freezing, but we're missing the snow, it's all to the east of us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN