Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I'm not voting Third Party- I'm voting for Big Bird!

Posted by   + Show Post

That's right! I'm voting for Big Bird! 

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Replies (101-108):
lga1965
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the Count too!  My 2 year old granddaughter does too and one day she started counting and finished up with a "ha ha ha ha". I laughed so hard!big smile miniWhat a cutie.She found Dora's gramma ( from her Dora house) , put it next to my face and said " Two grammas, one , two, ha ha ha ha"

Quoting bozobean:

Love it! One!, One problem with Mitt Romney! Haa ha ha ha ha!

Quoting lga1965:

lga1965
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:51 PM

LOL, That's great!

Quoting Iconoclast:

Iconoclast
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:57 PM

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:59 PM

bozobean
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Aaaww, that's so cute! :o) I miss the good old days of cartoons and shows that are nice, cute, funny, educational and heartwarming, as they get replaced with cartoons with bratty disrespectful characters.

Quoting lga1965:

I love the Count too!  My 2 year old granddaughter does too and one day she started counting and finished up with a "ha ha ha ha". I laughed so hard!big smile miniWhat a cutie.She found Dora's gramma ( from her Dora house) , put it next to my face and said " Two grammas, one , two, ha ha ha ha"

Quoting bozobean:

Quoting lga1965:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree.

Quoting bozobean:

Aaaww, that's so cute! :o) I miss the good old days of cartoons and shows that are nice, cute, funny, educational and heartwarming, as they get replaced with cartoons with bratty disrespectful characters.

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting bozobean:

Quoting lga1965:

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:21 PM

The focus is not on PBS at all! Some tongue-in-cheek humor, yes. But also I find it intersting that at every single turn, Romney seems to dodge the question of his economic plan and  how he would specifically improve the economy. And the only solid plan he presented was cutting funding to PBS.  For which the fed spends a meager .01%. The rest of Romney's economic plan is fluff and generalities.

Quoting Joqui:

look, I don't think that PBS will be largely affected by the cut... what I do think is that with all the other shit going on your focus right now really is on PBS? for real?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)