Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Why does the debate matter? 

Will it give people a clearer picture of the policies being touted by both sides and therefore enlighten voters better?

Or is it to see if the better debater can win an hour show and therefore make the righteous feel better about their party?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Replies (41-46):
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Did we have a choice on the ACA? I didn't-

On this, I DO and I will not vote for him without those facts being made known.

I refuse to go from the frying pan to the fire-

Johnson is a better choice than either of these two-

Quoting 6Fish:

Hello pot, you're black!  LOL  You want MR to somehow find time in that debate to give us every detail about his plan; the same way BO disclosed what was in the health care plan before ramming it down our throats?  As Nancy Pelosi says, "you have to PASS the plan, THEN you can know what's in the plan."

Quoting Sisteract:

He expects that we will vote MR and trust him.

UM, trust a man that was caught on tape throwing 47% of our citizenry, many in his own base, under the bus?

Does he really think people are that ignorant and desperate?

If his plan is so great and superior, disclose it- convince us all.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Separation of church and state is for the protection of BOTH church and state.
Leading with hate and intolerance only leads to MORE hate and intolerance.
toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Quoting OneToughMami:

Poods I know you are smart enough to know that there's people who believe Obama shined...

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting katy_kay08:

You think the debate established the vote?  LMFAO!

Quoting toomanypoodles:

You're kidding right? The vote was decided last night. That debate was VERY telling.

I know you libs are having a hard time with this, but R shined bright last night and O failed miserably.  A lot of undecideds have now made their decision, K.  Sorry that hurts to hear. 

Oh, I believe it---I'm seeing it right here...but they are seeing through a glass darkly.  ;)

I know you're smart enough to know that's from the Bible. 

Here, my dears...try this

OneToughMami
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't need it lol I don't think the debate is anything more than a show. It's like pro-wrestling...you have people who cheer for the baby face (in this case Obama) and people who cheer the heel (Romney). They go and put on a good show for the marks (the fans who can't see passed the show) and then in the back tell each other "good show!"

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting OneToughMami:

Poods I know you are smart enough to know that there's people who believe Obama shined...

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting katy_kay08:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

You're kidding right? The vote was decided last night. That debate was VERY telling.

I know you libs are having a hard time with this, but R shined bright last night and O failed miserably.  A lot of undecideds have now made their decision, K.  Sorry that hurts to hear. 

Oh, I believe it---I'm seeing it right here...but they are seeing through a glass darkly.  ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sisteract
by Whoopie on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:24 PM

ITA!!!!!

One and the same. Pull a badge in the foyer and see what "party" you belong to today.

Why they all laugh their collective azzes off at the electorate.

Quoting OneToughMami:

I don't need it lol I don't think the debate is anything more than a show. It's like pro-wrestling...you have people who cheer for the baby face (in this case Obama) and people who cheer the heel (Romney). They go and put on a good show for the marks (the fans who can't see passed the show) and then in the back tell each other "good show!"

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting katy_kay08:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Separation of church and state is for the protection of BOTH church and state.
Leading with hate and intolerance only leads to MORE hate and intolerance.
OneToughMami
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:30 PM
They have snazzy attire...one is wearing a classic Italian designer and the other a champion of the people...it's like Hulk Hogan v The Iron Sheik

Quoting Sisteract:

ITA!!!!!

One and the same. Pull a badge in the foyer and see what "party" you belong to today.

Why they all laugh their collective azzes off at the electorate.

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting OneToughMami:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting katy_kay08:

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyintraining
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:32 AM

What's actually really sad here, is that Big Bird is all that anybody got out of this.....goes to show once again how america serves hollywood as their gods!

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting katy_kay08:

Why I think Romney actually lost, all anyone is talking about is his trying to cut the legs out from under Big Bird.  While he may have had style it's pretty obvious he didn't have substance because no one is dancing around praising anything he said.  

Exactly.

He lacks professionalism and class but no one cares about that. lol

Seriously though, he said what, exactly.............that could possible sway some one to feel they could trust him, to possibly consider voting for him?  Nothing.  He deflected a lot and he acted like a 3rd grader.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)