Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obama: "We don't believe anybody is entitled to success in this country."

Posted by   + Show Post

Quote  Like Reply to Post

President Obama, speaking in Virginia, said, "We don't believe anybody is entitled to success in this country."

"This country doesn't just succeed when just a few are doing well at the top. It succeeds when the middle class gets bigger. Our economy doesn't grow from the top down -- it grows from the middle out. We don't believe that anybody is entitled to success in this country," said Obama. "But we do believe in opportunity. We believe in a country where hard work pays off and responsibility is rewarded, and everybody is getting a fair shot and everybody is doing their fair share and everybody is playing by the same rules."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-we-dont-believe-anybody-entitled-success-country_653749.html

grandma B

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Replies (201-210):
Lizard_Lina
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Seriously just stop. It's not because I'm sensitive, and I'm definatly not offended or outraged, I just like to have grown up conversations not pre-pubescent name calling contests.

Quoting Iconoclast:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

I told you where you can take your offense and what activity would best suit your outrage. Don't like, it there's a quarry about a mile away kick rocks all day till you find someone who cares about your tender sensitivities.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:15 AM
LMFAO!!!!

Quoting Iconoclast:

Quoting :

I think she was offended over the cheese and crackers part, lol. That's some muthaf*ckin foul a*s talk for a granny to hear. Ritz and Kraft American is more like it.

This post just became a lot more fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iconoclast
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Lizard_Lina:

If you don't like the response stop quoting me, simple as that. You got hurt because you tried, very hard mind you, to act like your shit don't stink. I had to remind you that you also are on CM arguing.
Lizard_Lina
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Seriously mom are you done?

Quoting Iconoclast:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

If you don't like the response stop quoting me, simple as that. You got hurt because you tried, very hard mind you, to act like your shit don't stink. I had to remind you that you also are on CM arguing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grandmab125
by Gold Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

You don't need to call names. It's not very classy.

Quoting Iconoclast:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Wait..?? Did you just have the male pattern baldness to state that someone should stop arguing on CM?? o_O Do you happen to know where you are and what you are doing? Are your other personalities in charge tonight? Lol, dumbass!

That's what she does.  She can't come up with good arguments, so she returns to the gutter.

grandma B

Iconoclast
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Lizard_Lina:

For fucks sake, are you fuckin done, or do you need to continue to dogass me?
AdellesMom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Pot meet kettle.

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Quoting Iconoclast:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Wait..?? Did you just have the male pattern baldness to state that someone should stop arguing on CM?? o_O Do you happen to know where you are and what you are doing? Are your other personalities in charge tonight? Lol, dumbass!

That's what she does.  She can't come up with good arguments, so she returns to the gutter.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizard_Lina
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Eh. Let her. It's sad when you have to resort to that type of insult. It was really uncalled for given the tone of the conversation.

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Quoting Iconoclast:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Iconoclast
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:32 AM
3 moms liked this
Quoting grandmab125:

And you have nothing left to cling to, failed post, failed responses, failed argument so you cling to another's waning argument. Bless the grandma who has their own.
Lizard_Lina
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:32 AM
The only one starting issues is you. BTW do you have any soap handy? Your mouth is pretty nasty.

Quoting Iconoclast:

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

For fucks sake, are you fuckin done, or do you need to continue to dogass me?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured