Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who are you voting for?

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:35 AM
  • 64 Replies

I'm curious to learn more who people are voting for  this next go around? I love Obama, and will probably go around this next time with him again. I'm a active LDS Memeber of the church, and for some reason, Romney doesn't sit too well with me. Most likely because he doesn't always tell the truth, from what i read in the news.

I don't care that Obama is for abortion, but at the same time, everyone is entitled to there freedom. I am hoping for more comments, as I want to get more educated on these two wonderful canidates:)

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Euphoric
by Thumper kid spanks on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Adam Sandler

Godgaveme4
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Right now i know who i am NOT voting for.  Obama and Romney. 

I am still searching for a better choice.

slashteddy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Obama.

Peanutx3
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Sigh another post for posters to tell me how my vote will be wasted.  I am going to choose not to answer this time.

Sunshinebee0502
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Obama I PERSONALLY find Romney terrifying however I respect that he is going to be a good choice for other people and commend anyone who educates themselves and votes for who they believe is going to help our country.

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Peanutx3:

Sigh another post for posters to tell me how my vote will be wasted.  I am going to choose not to answer this time.

No vote is wasted, in my opinion. :)

I know, without a doubt, who I will not be voting for...........Romney.

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~ Maya Angelou

OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Gary Johnson

Peanutx3
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting Peanutx3:

I agree.  I am just so tired of hearing it. 

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Quoting Peanutx3:

Quoting FromAtoZ:

Quoting Peanutx3:

I agree.  I am just so tired of hearing it. 

You do what YOU feel is right.  Screw every one else.

Even those voting for Romney, while I do not agree with that particular vote, doing what they feel is right for them is what they should do.  

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~ Maya Angelou

OHgirlinCA
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Your vote is never wasted. 

I wonder if those that say it is think anyone who doesn't vote for Obama in California is a wasted vote.  Afterall, California will go to Obama, so with some's reasoning, any vote that isn't for him is wasted.  Some people just don't think logically and are stuck in their emotional reactions.

Quoting Peanutx3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured