Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I'm curious to learn more who people are voting for  this next go around? I love Obama, and will probably go around this next time with him again. I'm a active LDS Memeber of the church, and for some reason, Romney doesn't sit too well with me. Most likely because he doesn't always tell the truth, from what i read in the news.

I don't care that Obama is for abortion, but at the same time, everyone is entitled to there freedom. I am hoping for more comments, as I want to get more educated on these two wonderful canidates:)

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Replies (51-60):
toomanypoodles
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

Pedro

Make sure he's really from here!  ;)

JoshRachelsMAMA
by JRM on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:19 AM
LMBO

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting JoshRachelsMAMA:

Pedro

Make sure he's really from here!  ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Carpy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Romney.  You won't vote for Romney because he doesn't always tell the truth, so you will vote for Obama who doesn't always tell the truth.

Carpy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:03 AM
2 moms liked this

I just love it when the spelling police misspell.

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting james8mar:

I'm curious to learn more who people are voting for  this next go around? I love Obama, and will probably go around this next time with him again. I'm a active LDS Memeber of the church, and for some reason, Romney doesn't sit too well with me. Most likely because he doesn't always tell the truth, from what i read in the news.

I don't care that Obama is for abortion, but at the same time, everyone is entitled to there freedom. I am hoping for more comments, as I want to get more educated on these two wonderful canidates:)

Obama is Pro-CHOICE. That is a whole lot different than being "For abortion".

I am voting for him too because, as you said,I don't thonk Romney is telling the truth and he tailors his speeches to appeal to whatever audience he is speaking to. He's wishy-washy , changes his mind, looks uncomfortable most of the time and his debate style this week was an attempt to look "strong". He didn't do that very well.He just looked  arrogant and he smirked when the president spoke. Smirking is not a good look for him.

Kaya529
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Bernie Sanders
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM

That was a TYPO, Vampira. Everyone knows how to spell THINK. You are reaching.....reaching.......but that's all you can do.

Quoting Carpy:

I just love it when the spelling police misspell.

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting james8mar:

Obama is Pro-CHOICE. That is a whole lot different than being "For abortion".

I am voting for him too because, as you said,I don't thonk Romney is telling the truth and he tailors his speeches to appeal to whatever audience he is speaking to. He's wishy-washy , changes his mind, looks uncomfortable most of the time and his debate style this week was an attempt to look "strong". He didn't do that very well.He just looked  arrogant and he smirked when the president spoke. Smirking is not a good look for him.

glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:00 PM

good men think 47% are beneath them? note taken I do not agree

Quoting toomanypoodles:

Quoting glitterteaz:

The same way any Christ loving person could vote for a man who thinks only the rich should be able to eat and have health care. Thinks the poor should be looked down on. Thinking the working poor are somehow lazy and beneathe his rich uppity ass. WWJD? He would feed the poor and give free healing to those in need. I have yet to read anything in the bible that is remotely conservative. Unless you are thinking that it was a conservative move to flood the earth killing millions...

Quoting toomanypoodles:

I don't see how someone with LDS values and morals could vote for Obama. 

WWJD?  ;)

I don't feel that way about him.  He's a good man. 

nuclear_sugar
by Jaye on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Gary Johnson.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jambo4
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:37 PM

... uh.... I haven't decided. 

wink mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN