"They Are A Bunch Of Hillbillies That Drive Pick-Up Trucks"
I overheard someone saying this in reference to Republicans at a soccer game today. So, I'm curious... How many of you Republicans out there drive or have a husband who drives a pick-up truck? Let's see how accurate this stereotype is.
I am a registered Republican, and this is my daily driver:
As you all well know, I consider myself more of a Libertarian than a Republican, but when a Libertarian isn't available on the ballot, I vote Republican probably 80% of the time, with the other 20% going to conservative Democrats and Indies.
This is for fun, ladies. I'm just curious as to how accurate this stereotype is.
"Roger that. Over."
R A D I O H E I D