Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Are there men who would not marry a woman who was a stripper or who had been a stripper?

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:12 PM
  • 43 Replies

I am watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey and this issue came up.  So what do you think?

Are there men who would not marry a woman who was a stripper or who had been a stripper?  If there are such men, what would their reasons be?

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dustinsmom1
by JENN on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Of course there are. It honestly shouldnt matter what someones done in their past, but yes, there are men who would not marry a woman who had been or are a stripper.

parentalrights1
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:20 PM

they exist because ofthe purity comple society has for women

Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:30 PM
The "black" expression is "you cant turn a hoe into a housewife" lol (no offence to anyone ofcourse). But there are guys who marry strippers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
futureshock
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Quoting Citygirlk:

The "black" expression is "you cant turn a hoe into a housewife" lol (no offence to anyone ofcourse). But there are guys who marry strippers.

I didn't even know that was an actual expression!  Thanks for the info.

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting parentalrights1:

they exist because ofthe purity comple society has for women

I agree.  Wouldn't it be ironic if some of these men who would not date a stripper had gone to strip clubs?  Hypocrites.

mamaslove4ever
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:39 PM

my sister was a stripper and when her soon to be husband found out it was in her past like she hadnt done it in over 5 years he left her because she was a "whore" and he even accused her of being a prostitute. he had no idea why she did it he just said he was too good for a whore and left and we never herd from him again. o well his loss

lga1965
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I understand that if a woman needs big money and has no skills, has no qualms  about showing their body to men, then they decide to strip.It probably seems a little too "out there",too risque for many men.

I sure wouldn't. I would rather clean toilets for 12 hours a day than expose my body to the leers of horny men in a bar or club. Ewwww.

katy_kay08
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Yes, I'm sure there are men that would find that professional choice unacceptable.  

D.O.E.
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM

there's a song about it, lol

well, a rap song. i think it was tupac, can't remember.

and i think it is because some men out there don't consider girls who do such things to have any value as a human being.

Quoting futureshock:

Quoting Citygirlk:

I didn't even know that was an actual expression!  Thanks for the info.

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Quoting mamaslove4ever:

my sister was a stripper and when her soon to be husband found out it was in her past like she hadnt done it in over 5 years he left her because she was a "whore" and he even accused her of being a prostitute. he had no idea why she did it he just said he was too good for a whore and left and we never herd from him again. o well his loss

WOW!  Maybe he was just looking for an excuse.  That is harsh!  I hope your sister found a better guy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)