Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Obama is not the worst president ever.

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:39 PM
  • 78 Replies
4 moms liked this
Franklin Pierce, Woodrow Wilson, and Richard Nixon were all much worse presidents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
asfriend
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Nixon was better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jynnifer292
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM
3 moms liked this

Bush was MUCH worse

radioheid
by Libertarian on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:02 PM
W consistently ranks lower. Buchanan was also a shitty Prez, as was Warren G Harding and old Silent Cal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaya529
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:02 PM
3 moms liked this
I had types his name but didn't feel like dealing with the Obama vs. Bush war.

Quoting Jynnifer292:

Bush was MUCH worse

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaya529
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:03 PM
I am going to disagree. He got us onto the whole mess with the insurance agencies in the first place.

Quoting asfriend:

Nixon was better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherslove82
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:04 PM
5 moms liked this
Nixon was a good president with a very high approval rating, until he covered up watergate.

You forgot Carter.

Obama is still worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaya529
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM
3 moms liked this
He covered up a lot during his presidency.

To be fair Hitler had a high approval rating too. What a person's leadership created is usually seen in hindsight.

Quoting motherslove82:

Nixon was a good president with a very high approval rating, until he covered up watergate.

You forgot Carter.

Obama is still worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaya529
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM
He covered up a lot during his presidency.

To be fair Hitler had a high approval rating too. What a person's leadership created is usually seen in hindsight.

Quoting motherslove82:

You forgot Carter.

Obama is still worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lga1965
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM
2 moms liked this

yeah right.eye rollingI guess you don't read much. Nixon's background was full of dishonesty, starting with breaking into an Office at Duke to get his final exam scores. He was in Law school. That was just  the beginning of a long career in "dirty tricks".

Carter was a good man. So is Obama. He is trying to do his best but the Repubs won't let him and the Conservatives are making up lies about him.

I am ashamed of the "new Republicans" of today. I voted Republican in 1964--Goldwater---he was the best of the Republicans. But, Nixon and Ford made me join up with the Democrats. I haven't regretted it.

Quoting motherslove82:

You forgot Carter.

Obama is still worse.

Kaya529
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:26 PM
3 moms liked this
My best friend was a republican until recently. He says he wants his party back from the crazies.

He is definitely old school republican.

Quoting lga1965:

yeah right.eye rollingI guess you don't read much. Nixon's background was full of dishonesty, starting with breaking into an Office at Duke to get his final exam scores. He was in Law school. That was just  the beginning of a long career in "dirty tricks".

Carter was a good man. So is Obama. He is trying to do his best but the Repubs won't let him and the Conservatives are making up lies about him.

I am ashamed of the "new Republicans" of today. I voted Republican in 1964--Goldwater---he was the best of the Republicans. But, Nixon and Ford made me join up with the Democrats. I haven't regretted it.

Quoting motherslove82:

You forgot Carter.

Obama is still worse.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)