Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Vote For Romney Because "He's Hot "

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
jesusismyfriend
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Welp she lost me at he's not Christian he's Mormon. We are Christian we follow christ's beliefs our church has the name of Jesus in it.
AdellesMom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:53 AM
What a dumbass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Who actually thinks Romney is "hotter" than Obama, anyway?  I mean, Romney is not unattractive but in a very JC Penney model kind of way.  I think Obama is definitely better looking.  ;)

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM
2 moms liked this

OK just watched the video.

This has to be a joke, for real.  Is this just some woman playing a character?  She isn't cute, nor did she say anything smart, and her affected mannerisms are really fake.  As fake as her nails, hair, and possibly her boobs.

lga1965
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Quoting trippyhippy:

Thought we had all seen enough of the Obama free phone idiot and needed to show the other side of the picture.

LOL. I can't decide which is worse but...that "free phone" one is REALLY annoying, isn't it?

Blondie with the boobies is hilarious. After watching some of it I feel like a genius in comparison,don't you?

MockingJay
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:46 AM

This weirdo would make me change my mind, if I were voting for Romney. She is embarassing. 

lga1965
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

Welp she lost me at he's not Christian he's Mormon. We are Christian we follow christ's beliefs our church has the name of Jesus in it.

Exactly. Mormons are also Christians. They added on some "Joseph Smith mythology" into the whole picture. Yup....I think most of us know Mormons  also follow Jesus.

But that shouldn't matter at all since there IS separation of church and state and there is no place for religion in the government.

futureshock
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Quoting JessicaN27:

Watching this video makes me want to kill myself. I can't believe how fucking stupid that was.

lol

meriana
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

So she thinks Romney is "hot"....ok, all that tells me is she goes for the creepy Herman Munster look.

annabl1970
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:12 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)