Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Went to Target today and saw these awful bumper stickers ...

Posted by   + Show Post

"Obama sucks" and right underneath it another that read," Michelle Blows". Off to the right a third that said " Have a great day, shoot an illegal"  

It really made me gasp. I don't think I've ever seen something so vulgar and hateful advertised on someone's vehicle. Then I went into the store and as I was passing babies on my way to children's clothing, two young ladies, who I would guess were in their early 20s, stopped me and asked, how many months is a one year old. No shit, I couldn't make this up. What is up with people? 

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Replies (111-120):
UgtaBkdnMe
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM

they are stooooooooooooooopid

EvilQueenMommy
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:01 PM

No, but he is often misquoted as having said that. 

Quoting jazzgirl205:

I think it was Voltaire who delivered that quote in the 18th c.

Quoting EvilQueenMommy:

Quoting godsgirl26:

I would so get *obama suck* sticker lol.

CafeMom Tickers

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."- Evelyn Beatrice Hall

free1
by ~FreeSpirit~ on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:10 PM

"Obama sucks" and right underneath it another that read," Michelle Blows". Off to the right a third that said " Have a great day, shoot an illegal"  

Very Classy...

free1
by ~FreeSpirit~ on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:14 PM

surprise miniRUN!!!

LoriKeet
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Any chance you can bring up a CURRENT example, and not one that is 4 years old by a clinically unstable 20-something?!  I mean it's not like there are any unhinged liberals out there, right?!  RIGHT?!?! 

Your memory regarding things that Republicans or conservatives do that is questionable is impeccable...like a steel trap!  If only you could remember all the crap Obama and his administration has done to negatively affect this country over the past 4 years then that steel trap mind of yours might actually be of some use....but I digress.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Seems the unhinged republicans do that sh*t then blame Obama supporters

Like the dumbass that cared a BO on her cheek

Quoting LoriKeet:

I think it's called freedom of speech!

personally I wouldn't risk having my car keyed by some unhinged Obama supporter.

fullxbusymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Although I would never put it on my car, secretely I love the bumper sticker.  

As far as the girls I think ultimately they were asking how what size in Mo's clothing would you buy for a 1yr old.  

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Of course they were...I think the point is that they didn't know how many months a one year old was.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Although I would never put it on my car, secretely I love the bumper sticker.  

As far as the girls I think ultimately they were asking how what size in Mo's clothing would you buy for a 1yr old.  

New World Peace

Lacey14
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Yes, if my memory is correct, there were signs, soemthing about pigs in lipstick.  That was pretty harsh and childish.

Quoting anxiousschk:

You're kidding right? 

I haven't seen any yet, but I know I saw the same type of thing but against McCain and Palin in the last election.  

Stupidity knows no party lines. 

Quoting glitterteaz:

that is a republican for ya

Lacey14
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:07 AM

It's called a family vehicle.  They are great...and so are the vehicles.

Quoting glitterteaz:

Nope I am not kidding I am surrounded by republicans and they drive the biggest trucks they can buy. Gas gass guzzlers. 

Quoting anxiousschk:

You're kidding right? 

I haven't seen any yet, but I know I saw the same type of thing but against McCain and Palin in the last election.  

Stupidity knows no party lines. 

Quoting glitterteaz:

that is a republican for ya

Lacey14
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Typical liberal.

Quoting Sisteract:

I love the over.the.top. reactions (not responses) of some. You know that the old exposed nerve took a direct hit. Hilarious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)