Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are we heading for WWIII?  I hope not but looking at what is going in the world especially the Middle East I can't help but wander if that is where we are heading.  I have been recently hearing about FEMA camps here in the US???? Myth or rumor? Please post your comments and questions.

Thank You

Tina

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM
Replies (31-33):
Clairwil
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:21 AM
Quoting tina454542:

I have been recently hearing about FEMA camps here in the US???? Myth or rumor?

That depends upon what you have heard about them.

With the increasing availability of biotechnology, a manufactured pandemic is a real possibility.  Any country that doesn't have a contingency plan in place to tackle such an eventuality would be criminally negligent.

Meadowchik
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

There has been a "situation" in the middle east for a very, very long time and I suspect they'll always be one.

Perhaps if we and others would keep our butts out of there, then the chance for a global world war might go down a bit?

As a few others have suggested, the hot spot IMO is Japan and China though I'm not sure that could expand to a "world war" issue necessarily.

The Middle East has a history of conflict, but now the human race has the ability to annihilate itself and most life on the planet. 

That's new.

I would hesitate to say we should just throw our hands up and walk away. 

Lizardannie1966
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Quoting Meadowchik:

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

There has been a "situation" in the middle east for a very, very long time and I suspect they'll always be one.

Perhaps if we and others would keep our butts out of there, then the chance for a global world war might go down a bit?

As a few others have suggested, the hot spot IMO is Japan and China though I'm not sure that could expand to a "world war" issue necessarily.

The Middle East has a history of conflict, but now the human race has the ability to annihilate itself and most life on the planet. 

That's new.

I would hesitate to say we should just throw our hands up and walk away. 

Unless it's absolutely necessarily, I do feel we should stay away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured