Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

NBC's Matt Lauer To Obama Adviser: Big Bird, Really?

Posted by   + Show Post

Some of the lame stream media are even starting to question the antics of the Obama campaign.

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I have to ask you a question. Can you quote me anywhere EVER saying President Obama won?

What I am saying it is easy to win a debate if the entire time you lie, flip flop and refuse to give any details asked of you.

A lie is a lie. It doesn't matter who calls it what. If the Democrats are scared and desperate-Why is it Mitt Romney that is the one lying and flip flopping all over the place?

If you are going to blame President Obama/Democrats for Libya does that mean we can blame Bush/Republicans for 9/11?

Quoting Naturewoman4:

You call it lies all you want Brooke.  The fact is millions of people watched the debates, & millions of people have even said Romney clearly won the debates.  So, you would have to also say they lied to.  Clearly Brooke, the Dems. are scared & desperate.  That is so apparent.  You are scared Obama is going to lose.  I wonder what you have to say about your wonderful President, about the fact he lied about Libya. 

He could of prevented those killings, yet he didn't. Ambassador Stevens begged for more security & a plane to get him out of there.  He WAS denied!!!  That IS ON Obama Brooke.  Romney I hope, will expose Obama & ALL of America will know the truth.  Plus, the fact that ON HIS WATCH, the Fast & Furious, killed many Mexicans in Mexico.  I wonder how Mexicans  watching, are going to feel about that? 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

It doesn't Upset me when Mitt Romney lies. It doesn't upset me when you blindly accept his lies (Or any and all lies directed at Democrats).

It just lowers the amount of Credibility I give Mitt Romney.

I am not scared, or Desperate. You seem to repeat that with every post you make. But repeating a lie doesn't make it true. But since you are such a strong supporter of Mitt Romney I guess repeating lies in hopes that it makes them true is something that might have rubbed off on you.

Pointing out lies and pointing out the truth is not the act of someone who is desperate. It's lying and staying away from the truth and flip flopping that paint a picture of desperation. Any idea who looks like that?

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Sorry, Brooke but this is just all SO funny!!  I can't help it, but it is.  I'm enjoying it & sorry if it makes Obama supporters upset.  But, all I'm hearing is desperate, scared Obama supporters.  Not only his supporters, but Obama's own campaign people & Obama himself.  Brooke, you can't deny that Romney CRUSHED Obama in the debates.  That's why people are SO scared now, that's why they have to go on the attack towards Romney.  That's why it's SO funny!! 

popcorn Obama doesn't have anything to say anymore, that's why he has brought up "Big Bird" 13 times in his speeches lately.  It's so painfully embarassing to hear Obama anymore. Tomorrow night, is even going to be even MORE embarassing.  Sorry..hey, Brooke I wish we lived close-by, I would love to have you over here to watch the debates with me.  :) 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

http://www.ukprogressive.co.uk/the-monday-line-mitt-romney-the-767-lyin-king/article20268.html

That's a lot of Lying.

It wasn't done by a Campaign. It wasn't done by Supporters of a Political Party. It was done by just Mitt Romney.

And I am sorry to break it to you. But President has a plan, with details, numbers, and specifics. I don't know if you watched the Debate but President Obama stuck to his plan.While on the opposite end Mitt Romney just made lie after lie. Flip flop after flip flop. And when he wasn't lying or flip flopping-He was refusing to give any details.

He will close tax loop holes but won't say which ones.
He wants to change Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform but won't say how.
Mitt Romney wants to cut Government Programs but won't say which ones.

Sure-If you want to pick your leader on his ability to stay away from the details, to lie, and his ability to Flip Flop-Then I completely understand why you would be supporting Mitt Romney.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Candlegal, Obama & his Admin. and supporters are just getting scared!!  I'm actually loving it!!  They have nothing to run on.  They are resorting to lies to get through through their campaign & debates.  But, I for one can't wait for the Ryan & Biden debate tomorrow!  I will have my popcorn & going to enjoy every minute of watching Biden making a fool out of himself.  I hope next week, when Romney goes in for another 'CRUSHING'popcorn in debating Obama, they bring up Obama's lies over Libya murders & the Fast & Furious. 

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting candlegal:

Of course he can't make the campaign about his record for the past 4 years or he would lose.

Stopping a major recession and putting us back on the path of Recovery?

Killing major Terrorist Leaders without putting thousands of Troops on the line to do it-While at the same time trying to calm the people in the middle east to dwindle their numbers as their leaders die.

Right.

Your chart is a lie.

http://factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-economic-sleight-of-hand/

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-27/obama-campaign-stretches-truth-on-jobs-reality-check.html

There are plenty of other references if you don't like these.

yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:58 PM
2 moms liked this

The CEO of Sesame Street Workshop makes more than $684,000 a year....he is an evil 1%'er!!!

I was hearing some speculation on the radio earlier that Sesame Street may sue.  They politely asked the administration to stop the ad and their request was denied.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Quoting yourspecialkid:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting candlegal:

Of course he can't make the campaign about his record for the past 4 years or he would lose.

Killing major Terrorist Leaders without putting thousands of Troops on the line to do it-While at the same time trying to calm the people in the middle east to dwindle their numbers as their leaders die.

Right.

Your chart is a lie.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-27/obama-campaign-stretches-truth-on-jobs-reality-check.html

The first link you gave is talking about Something Completely Unrelated

Quote:

In Cleveland, President Barack Obama claimed he created more private-sector jobs in the past 27 months than President George W. Bush created “during the entire seven years before this crisis.” But that’s like comparing apples and mangoes

Comparing that link to the chart I posted is like comparing apples and mangoes.

Your second link is the same as the first one. Comparing President Obama's statement that he has recovered more jobs than Bush (This time Reagan is thrown in there). But I - never- made that statement that he created more jobs than Bush or Reagan.

What I am saying is that he was given a Recession and turned it into Progress.

Neither of your links disproved that.

In fact they give a chart that is a mirror image of the one I posted.

The only difference is this one shows Bushes information as well. But since we are talking about President Obama it just makes more sense to focus on the part that pertains to President Obama.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

Pema_Jampa
by SxyTaco on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I'm sorry who mentioned Bird Bird first? 

uh huh

yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting yourspecialkid:

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting candlegal:

Right.

Your chart is a lie.

The first link you gave is talking about Something Completely Unrelated

Quote:

In Cleveland, President Barack Obama claimed he created more private-sector jobs in the past 27 months than President George W. Bush created “during the entire seven years before this crisis.” But that’s like comparing apples and mangoes

Comparing that link to the chart I posted is like comparing apples and mangoes.

Your second link is the same as the first one. Comparing President Obama's statement that he has recovered more jobs than Bush (This time Reagan is thrown in there). But I - never- made that statement that he created more jobs than Bush or Reagan.

What I am saying is that he was given a Recession and turned it into Progress.

Neither of your links disproved that.

In fact they give a chart that is a mirror image of the one I posted.

The only difference is this one shows Bushes information as well. But since we are talking about President Obama it just makes more sense to focus on the part that pertains to President Obama.

Maybe I misunderstood what you were trying to use the chart for.  Surely you aren't using it to say we are out of the recession are you?  You aren't using it to say we are on a path to recovery are you?  Your quote.."Stopping a major recession and putting us back on the path of Recovery?"

lga1965
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

PrincessMarina
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok wait a second. WHO THE HELL BROUGHT UP BIG BIRD FIRST? Wait... WHO did that? Hmmm... Ummm... Oh YEAH, that asshole Mitt.

lga1965
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:25 PM

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Quoting rfurlongg:

Eh, using big bird in ad is lame, I will give you that. But saying that cutting PBS funding would make a dent in balancing the budget is pretty lame as well.

Blind partisanship rarely leads to knowledge.

I could not agree more.

Those who see only in black and white are missing out on the overall big picture.

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~ Maya Angelou

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN