Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

America Divided

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:09 PM
  • 0 Replies

The upcoming election is a hard topic to avoid these days, what is obvious because of it though is that are country is divided, split almost right down the middle. According to the recent polls from the debates its almost an even 50/50 between the two candidates. What ever happened to "One nation under God" working together for the same purpose of making this country everything its meant to be! Taking parties from both democratic and republican back grounds to pull ideas and co exsist for the better of its people! I tend to think of myself as an "American" neither democratic or republican. Sometimes I think if the two parties would just stop bickering and taking time making negative ad's against one another, they might actually get something accomplished!! Isn't it true that every candidate for the presidency promises wonderful things, that sound great but in reality harder to do. The president can't just snap fingers and get things rolling, it takes time. Maybe, as a nation, rather then being divided we should come together for a common cause. Pray for the president "whomever" it may be, help our fellow citizens, and be for once all moving in the right direction. Just a thought.... :) But I believe progress can only be made when communities and nations are not divided withen.

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN