Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics
But I have to say it. There are certain people in this group I will not read their posts or their replies. They are so partisan that they have lost all credibility. The worst part is they have the loudest mouths in this group and have basically taken over.
Can't wait for this stupid election to be over. Maybe then they will find something better to do with their lives than get on here and be rude and spin stories. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Replies (201-204):
survivorinohio
by René on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

lol

my point is to defend her.  the statement was a flame imo.

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

I'm not trying to call her out on jack shit. I made a statement. That is all. 

You defended HER thinking I was saying it(the original statement) to offend her, when in reality. It was just that, a statement. 

So your point in quoting me would be what?

To make another statement that everyone on CM knows? 

Quoting survivorinohio:

And...

She is as entitled to do that as you are to try and call her out for it.

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

and? 

If she has to make an announcement about people she doesn't like in a group on the internet, then maybe she shouldn't be there. There are people like that in every group, you learn to ignore them, take them lightly, but it's pretty childish to make an announcement about how she doesn't like them. 

Something a kid in my daughters 1st grade class does. 

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

There are people like that in every group. If you cant handle the shit on the internet, then maybe you shouldnt be on it. 

She is just blowing off some steam, I didnt read anything in the op that sounded like she culdnt hack it.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Whaaaaaa....O.o
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

There are people like that in every group. If you cant handle the shit on the internet, then maybe you shouldnt be on it. 

And if you actually bothered to read the thread you would have figured out this was a light hearted post for the ladies to relax and not have drama.

Whaaaaaa....O.o
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this
[quote name="survivorinohio" id="0"][/quote
:). Thank you ma'am. I'm a big girl, I can handle it. Lol. If I couldn't I wouldn't be a very good mom. Lol
MomGoneGreen470
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkIj94yepfU

With a capital C

Quoting Sisteract:

Oh Vonna, Christmas is coming- Christmas is  the perceived reason for the war on Christianity to begin.

If you think this subject is bad, what until the holiday season- good Lord, America is taking away baby Jesus' manger rights.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)