Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Shots fired at Obama campaign office

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:25 PM
  • 54 Replies
Obama Campaign Office Shooting: Shot Fired Into Denver Building, None Hurt
AP

Comments (584)
DENVER — Denver police say someone has fired a shot through the window of President Barack Obama's Denver campaign office.
Police spokeswoman Raquel Lopez says people were inside the office when the shooting happened Friday afternoon, but no one was injured. A large panel of glass was left shattered at the office on West Ninth Avenue near Acoma Street.
Lopez says investigators are looking at surveillance video but have not yet confirmed a description of a vehicle that might be linked to the shooting. Police didn't immediately release other details while detectives pursue leads.
Lopez says she isn't aware of any previous threats against the campaign office.
The Secret Service referred questions about the incident to Denver police.
An Obama campaign spokeswoman declined to comment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM
3 moms liked this

I smell the desperation but DAMN!!! That is a shit load of stupid

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting glitterteaz:

Yeah. Not as crazy or as stupid as the man that killed his family and himself out of fear of President Obama being re-elected.

And just like that instance I imagine the person that did this is twisted and needs serious help.

The fear mongering really needs to stop.  Because there are crazy people who believe it and we end up with situations like this or the other one I mentioned. Heck-There are plenty of non-crazy people here on Cafe Mom that believe it. So someone who is twisted and believes some of the things people say might just act on it.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I must have missed that story. I am so sick of the BS post I could scream.

Quoting brookiecookie87:

Quoting glitterteaz:

Yeah. Not as crazy or as stupid as the man that killed his family and himself out of fear of President Obama being re-elected.

And just like that instance I imagine the person that did this is twisted and needs serious help.

The fear mongering really needs to stop.  Because there are crazy people who believe it and we end up with situations like this or the other one I mentioned. Heck-There are plenty of non-crazy people here on Cafe Mom that believe it. So someone who is twisted and believes some of the things people say might just act on it.

muslimahpj
by Ruby Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

SMH

ashellbell
by shellbark on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:10 AM
3 moms liked this
This shit is getting out of hand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LauraKW
by "Dude!" on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Holy crap!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babie113
by Silver Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this

insane

lga1965
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM
3 moms liked this

An example of how many wacko creeps out there who are proud of owning a weapon to defend themselves and their families. @@ In reality they just hate Obama.

Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Disgusting.

Des10ed2b
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting glitterteaz:

thank you! that is what i dont get! if you are so sure that your candidate is the absolute best and there is no way that they will lose, than why do you have to go to such desperate means to try to make sure of it? wow. 

Proud mom of an ornery 3 year old boy, a very smart 6 year old girl! Married for 4.5 years, together for 7! Fun loving, open-minded, eco-friendly, creative,friendly, different strokes work for different folks, lady! I stay at home, work at home, love it all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)