Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Mitt Romney I will create 12 million new jobs, when President Obama couldn’t. It’s time to get our country back on track.

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:34 AM
  • 24 Replies
2 moms liked this

Pretty big words.

Isnt he better at creating jobs in other countries and clearing nice profits?  Can anyone speak on his behalf about a company Bain had that hired more people here in the states after they took it over?  All I have read is how he outsources companies for nice profit margins.

Have I been reading about the wrong Mitt?

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krysstizzle
by DeepThought on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:44 AM
5 moms liked this
How, Romney, how??

That statement reminds me of elementary school class president hopefuls: i'll put soda in the water fountains!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GOBryan
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Yep.. Mitt HELPED elimate jobs in the U.S. when he closed factories and outsource those jobs. He may create jobs but then the question will be, will they be for Americans? or will they continue to bring in Indians on H1B Visas to take over those jobs or end up outsourcing them all over again to India and China, then use the false excuse that there's not enough "experienced" Americans to fill those jobs? 

IhartU
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:54 AM
3 moms liked this

He's all talk and has no real plan and the sad thing is people are actually believing his crap.

ButterMeUp
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM

He is wayyy too damn vague for my taste. He behaves like that guy who sleeps with you and doesn't call again. Smile in your face and tells you sweet nothings, all the while his planning to fuck you over and leave you for dead. 

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:21 AM

If Americans weren't so cheap on buying American made products, companies wouldn't have to leave the country.

Rubberbiscuit
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?  Was the need already there or did corporations create the need? Did Americans start wanting to own way too much cheap crap, or did companies start outsourcing and importing cheap crap so Americans could buy lots of things they really didn't need?  We didn't used to think we needed all this stuff and we were pretty happy and took care of what we owned (remember when we used to bring our shoes to the repair shop to be rehealed? Or when we would have our broken TV's fixed instead of going out and buying a new one?), and owning all this cheap crap isn't making us any happier. 

Edit:  Sorry, I meant to quote the post below yours (Eirelass). 

Quoting survivorinohio:

Pretty big words.

Isnt he better at creating jobs in other countries and clearing nice profits?  Can anyone speak on his behalf about a company Bain had that hired more people here in the states after they took it over?  All I have read is how he outsources companies for nice profit margins.

Have I been reading about the wrong Mitt?

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Ron Paul makes Mitt look stupid

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Mitt Romney says vote Obama

survivorinohio
by René on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Ron Paul makes Mitt look stupid

lol not surprised.  Paul is a smart man but he is too extreme and a little paranoid.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)