Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Off-Topic: How Old Are Your Kids?

Posted by   + Show Post
It seems we argue politics so much in this group that sometimes I think we forget we're all moms, lol. So, considering we're all moms, I thought I'd ask: how old are your kids? I have an 8-year old son named Kegan (pronounced "kee-gan"), and I had a daughter who died as an infant named Karen; she would be 3 in February.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
radioheid
by Libertarian on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Thank you. She was a pretty little baby, and we never found out how she died; she went to sleep one night and never woke up. One of those awful things you read about, but feel your family is somehow immune to until it happens. She shares a grave with my mom who died 18 months earlier; mom was also named Karen.

Quoting stacymomof2:

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter!  That must have been extremely hard.  I hope you have found some peace with it.

I have a 7 year old named Isha and a 4 year old named Mariam.  (I am 43 so I am the oldest mom in my daughter's prechool, lol, and probably in my 1st graders class, too.  All the moms seem so young!)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rfurlongg
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:18 PM
8, 6, and 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NunezMom
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:19 PM
10, 9 & 6..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mazie0723
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this
My girls are 12,8 and 4
My boys are 6,3 and 25 weeks gestation
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
radioheid
by Libertarian on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:21 PM
I'm still technically a member, but dropped out of NC about a year ago. I've never really posted much in the other groups I belong to, with the exception of Confessions.

Quoting jillbailey26:

I just recently rejoined this group.  I guess you don't hang out in the other ones anymore, lol.

Quoting radioheid:

Holy crap, Jill! I haven't seen you around CM in about a year! Guess we haven't crossed paths in posts much, eh?

Quoting jillbailey26:

They're 9, 8 and 4.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TB78
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Our ds is 5 will be 6 soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1L2CMommy
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
18, 2, and 10 months. Yes, you read that right! We're the crazy house! And just to make sure no one is sane for the next 18 years, they're all girls!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Euphoric
by Bazinga! on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Gavin, 3. Chloe, 1 and a half.

DanaG70
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:24 PM

My boys are 19, 17, and 13, soon to be 14 and my daughter will be 16 on Halloween.

stacymomof2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Tragic.  Sending some peace your way!

Quoting radioheid:

Thank you. She was a pretty little baby, and we never found out how she died; she went to sleep one night and never woke up. One of those awful things you read about, but feel your family is somehow immune to until it happens. She shares a grave with my mom who died 18 months earlier; mom was also named Karen.

Quoting stacymomof2:

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter!  That must have been extremely hard.  I hope you have found some peace with it.

I have a 7 year old named Isha and a 4 year old named Mariam.  (I am 43 so I am the oldest mom in my daughter's prechool, lol, and probably in my 1st graders class, too.  All the moms seem so young!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)