Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tagg Romney wants to rush the stage and punch the POTUS

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:15 AM
  • 287 Replies

RADIO HOST: I’m gonna ask something I know a lot of people want to know, or at least I do. What it is like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar. How do you react to that?

TAGG ROMNEY: Uh, you know, uh, well, jump out of your seat, and you want to rush down there to the debate stage and take a swing at him. But you know you can’t do that, because um, well first because there’s a lot of Secret Service between you and him…”

audio

by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_Kissy_
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:18 AM
22 moms liked this
Gotta love those values.

Like father like son. Bully.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:06 AM
3 moms liked this
His son looks like the poster of American Psycho and Scott disik

Quoting _Kissy_:

Gotta love those values.

Like father like son. Bully.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Whaaaaaa....O.o
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:23 AM
15 moms liked this
So he had a normal human reaction to someone calling his father a lier and that makes him a bully? How many times have I read the same thing from women In here about wanting to punch Romney in the throat. But that's ok.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
tooptimistic
by Kelly on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I completely agree.

Quoting Whaaaaaa....O.o:

So he had a normal human reaction to someone calling his father a lier and that makes him a bully? How many times have I read the same thing from women In here about wanting to punch Romney in the throat. But that's ok.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

sweet-a-kins
by Emerald Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:28 AM
4 moms liked this
Violence is normal?

Quoting Whaaaaaa....O.o:

Hypocrisy at its finest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:28 AM
12 moms liked this

Yes, he is a bully and it curdles his blood to see a black man have the audacity to speak to his father in that way. The only thing worse would have been if hillary was the candidate.

Mortiferouslatt
by Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:31 AM
12 moms liked this
Whether it was a normal reaction or not, it was not appropriate for him to admit it on a radio show. I don't think it helps his dad out any.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WinningWinning
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:32 AM
6 moms liked this

"What it is like for you to hear the President of the United States call your dad a liar. How do you react to that?"

TAGG ROMNEY: "Uh, you know, uh, well, jump out of your seat, and you want to rush down there to the debate stage and take a swing at him".

Completely normal thought process for a son who is loyal to his father. 

We should be focusing on the fact that he exercised self control and did not follow through.

He also could have yelled out something to show allegiance to his father, yet he did not. This actually reveals great character on the son's part.

Devil's Advocate devil mini

Citygirlk
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
How is that normal? Tagg isnt a toddler.

Quoting Whaaaaaa....O.o:

Hypocrisy at its finest.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomTiara19
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:35 AM
2 moms liked this

What a well raised mormon man Romney raised.

He trained him well.

~TiaIm glad Obama was well raised and is raising his daughters respectfully and with integrity!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured