Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Replies (161-161):
momsince1989
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:28 PM

have a good day:)

Quoting tweety101149:

Many of other religions have been persecuted and were not forwarned The way Muslims, Jews, Sikhs,  Romas.  It is sickening the way people persecute each other...all in the name of their beliefs.  And all of those I mentioned each believe in the Abrahamic G-d.  The same you and they and I pray to.  Please don't make the mistake of pretending otherwise.

Quoting momsince1989:

We were forwarned as Christians that it won't be easy and we would be persecuted for our beliefs. The truth I speak is the truth of God.

Quoting tweety101149:

The truth you speak of is "your truth" according to your belief system.  Each person who believes in their religion believes their religion holds the truth.  It is a little narrow=minded to say you are forewarned about 'that type of thing" if you mean all of us believe falsely except those that people like you.  We who believe in G-d, not the trinity or even in Jesus as messiah also believe we have truth.  Doesn't matter if the president is from the right or left or in the middle. 

Quoting momsince1989:

Christians do not claim to be perfect and yet we are attacked all the time when we speak truth. It's okay though because we are forwarned of that type of thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN