Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Replies (41-50):
lga1965
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't see anyone attacking Christians. We just don't believe. And when you try to make us believe, we object. I strongly object.

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting Stephanie329:

Why do you attempt to push your beliefs on others? Very curious.

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting shannonnigans:

Yes. Everyone will face Him, even those that do not believe.

I could ask you the same thing.  This post is clearly for the BELIEVER and yet the non-believers come in for the attack on Christians...once again.  I appreciate that Poodles posted it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

How can you meet someone who isnt there?

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting shannonnigans:

shannonnigans
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM
EVP session? I mean, it's one dead person talking to another. It always seems to work on Ghost Hunters!

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting shannonnigans:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Lol. 

Always works that way. 

Hell, I don't care what anyone believes in, but to say that their is better or the only, or even suggest it, is rude, and disrespectful to the other religions. 

Ya know?

Hell, if they think I am going to meet their "God', I should make them meet mine, with the swift shovel of reality. 

Quoting shannonnigans:

EVP session? I mean, it's one dead person talking to another. It always seems to work on Ghost Hunters!

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting shannonnigans:

FromAtoZ
by AllieCat on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this

I agree with the sentiment of the post.

I don't, however, like the whole red, white and blue thing on the cross.

Meh, so be it.  

Even if Romney does win, God will still be in my heart, in my life and such.  But those who wish to enforce their will and beliefs on to me, they are going to be met with resistance.  Bring it on.

frogbender
by Captain Underpants on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I'm just curious. Does putting the cross in red, white, and blue mean that God is an American?

Suzukigirl710
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Not to be snarky, but I am sure Poodles didn't force you to open the post.  Her post clearly states "Hope for the "believer".  If you are not a believer, then so be it.  Or if you believe in another God, then simply leave the post.  No need to downgrade Christians.  It's hilarious to me that when someone of a Godly faith posts something, then everyone tries to bash her for believing in something greater than herself.  (This is in general, not just this post).  As far as the red, white and blue cross, meh, it's just a picture.  The only meaning I really see behind it, is that God believers want the country to put God back into it.  Then we get into the whole "Seperation of Church and State" thing.  It's just a neverending cycle. 

Quoting lga1965:

I don't see anyone attacking Christians. We just don't believe. And when you try to make us believe, we object. I strongly object.

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting Stephanie329:

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting shannonnigans:

I could ask you the same thing.  This post is clearly for the BELIEVER and yet the non-believers come in for the attack on Christians...once again.  I appreciate that Poodles posted it!

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Oh? There are no other gods or prophets?

Good to know.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Poodles is well known for being a Christian who points fingers and lays blame and casts stones.

Perhaps she shouldn't represent Christians. She certainly doesn't represent me as a Christian.

Quoting Suzukigirl710:

Not to be snarky, but I am sure Poodles didn't force you to open the post.  Her post clearly states "Hope for the "believer".  If you are not a believer, then so be it.  Or if you believe in another God, then simply leave the post.  No need to downgrade Christians.  It's hilarious to me that when someone of a Godly faith posts something, then everyone tries to bash her for believing in something greater than herself.  (This is in general, not just this post).  As far as the red, white and blue cross, meh, it's just a picture.  The only meaning I really see behind it, is that God believers want the country to put God back into it.  Then we get into the whole "Seperation of Church and State" thing.  It's just a neverending cycle. 

Quoting lga1965:

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting Stephanie329:

Quoting newmom2be08:

Quoting shannonnigans:

cammibear
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
True! Believers should not be anxious. We vote, we do our part, and then we rest in His promises. :)

Daniel 2
21 He changes times and seasons;
    He removes kings and sets up kings...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN