Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Another Actress Endorses Romney, Another Actress Gets Mauled by the Left: ‘I Hope You F****** Die B****’

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 6:56 AM
  • 91 Replies

Another Actress Endorses Romney, Another Actress Gets Mauled by the Left: ‘I Hope You F**king Die B**ch’

Melissa Joan Hart Endorses Romney, Gets Viciously Attacked by the Left

Actress Melissa Joan Hart (Credit: Getty Images)

Actress Melissa Joan Hart, best known for her roles in “Sabrina, the Teenage Witch” and “Clarissa Explains It All,” threw her support behind the Romney/Ryan ticket on Twitter Monday, swiftly prompting vicious attacks from the Left.

The actress first tweeted “Finish this sentence for me … Being a Republican in Hollywood is like…” She followed up with a full blown endorsement for GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his running mate Paul Ryan.

And that seemingly innocent tweet posted by an American female expressing her constitutional right to vote for the candidate of her choice was more than enough to shake the metaphoric bee hive of the “tolerant left,” as Hart put it.

Here are some of the ugliest attacks hurled at the actress (WARNING! Graphic language):

Though out of all of the disgustingly profane and ugly tweets, this one may take the cake:

However, it should be noted, for every hateful message that Hart received, she got two or three supportive tweets. And she was appreciative.

“The amazing amount of love & kind messages were overwhelming today. Lets all get out and #vote tomorrow for whichever candidate u prefer!” she later tweeted.

Featured image via Getty

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CountryStrong84
by Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 6:59 AM
8 moms liked this
Well... How much stock can you put in a person who's name is ghetto ass kass?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomTiara19
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:08 AM

These tweets wont detour her vote for Romney.

Im sure she is very content in voting for Romney she could care less.

tiffyhamm
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:17 AM
4 moms liked this
I don't give a damn. Ignorant ppl say ignorant shiznit. I also don't give a damn who a celebrity endorses, although I do admit I admire those celebrities that actually get involved with the campaigns...speaking at the rallies, performing, involving themselves in the ads, getting out the vote, etc. I like to see them actually do something rather than say who they are voting for or dress up in an american flag bikini.
TheStepMonster
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Is that the tolerance some on the left speak of? You know the tolerance that I, being on the right, am told I don't have? While those on the left due?

You're right. Saying that a woman should die because of her political beliefs? Calling her a c#*&t? That's REAL tolerance right there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rfurlongg
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:42 AM
11 moms liked this
The interesting thing about these posts and article demonizing the left or those demonizing the right is that they really serve no constructive purpose. Those that are far left or far right will either whole heartedly agree and feel justified in their extreme views or feel justified in their myopic hatred of the other extreme. Those who sit in the middle remain disgusted at the divisiveness of the country, the media's perpetuation of this divisiveness and the willingness of the fringes to swallow it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffyhamm
by Gold Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:43 AM
5 moms liked this

Quoting MomTiara19:

These tweets wont detour her vote for Romney.

Im sure she is very content in voting for Romney she could care less.

I simply just don't care.  You have an entire party who has an uncanny knack for alienating, belittling, and degrading entire populations of the electorate with their policies and rhetoric, especially their rhetoric, and I'm supposed to care because a few actresses are getting ignorantly lit up for their poor decision to support Romney?  Honestly, I don't.  Does it suck folks are acting like asses over their presidential candidate of choice?  Yes.  Do I care?  No, not really.  I care more about the fact that the Republican party has turned into the party that the majority of many groups in this country do not feel comfortable with nor do not feel like they belong....and that is in large part due to the b.s. that comes from their talking heads and politicians mouths as well as their policies.  The Republican Party has become the party for straight, white, Christians, and I honestly think they don't give a damn and it shows in how they speak about other demographic groups and what policies they support.  So, once again, I don't care about how some actress (actor, musician, etc) is getting trashed by some folks on Twitter...muthafuggin' Twitter. 

tooptimistic
by Kelly on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Its just uncalled for.  It says so much.

Sunshine257
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:48 AM
3 moms liked this
If I was a
Celebrity I would keep my vote to myself. I pretty much do that already and I am not famous.
TCgirlatheart
by TC on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Well said.

Quoting tiffyhamm:

I don't give a damn. Ignorant ppl say ignorant shiznit. I also don't give a damn who a celebrity endorses, although I do admit I admire those celebrities that actually get involved with the campaigns...speaking at the rallies, performing, involving themselves in the ads, getting out the vote, etc. I like to see them actually do something rather than say who they are voting for or dress up in an american flag bikini.

~"Dream the dreams of others and you will be no one's rival." ~

TCgirlatheart
by TC on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:55 AM
2 moms liked this

People are a$$holes.  Get them on social media, where they can be anonymous, and the a$$holishness gets magnified. 

If you don't want to see comments by a$$holes, don't post your opinions on social media.

~"Dream the dreams of others and you will be no one's rival." ~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)