Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Obama is back in office. Can we stop the hate now?

I aim this at everyone that hates Obama because hes Obama (which is a lot of people). You are not getting him out of office which is what the last couple of years have been focused. So can we focus on rebuilding the nation now please? 

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Replies (21-30):
ILive4This
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:07 AM
3 moms liked this

psssst, Obama won.

Quoting cammibear:

It's gonna be kinda hard to bring a divided country together with a President that thrives on division. Just sayin'.

glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cammibear:

It's gonna be kinda hard to bring a divided country together with a President that thrives on division. Just sayin'.

Txlady28
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:13 AM
3 moms liked this
Really? What planet do you people live on? Romney has plenty of class. Your divider in chief does not.
HeathersForever
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:14 AM
7 moms liked this

I don't think we can make the haters stop hating, come on they spent how long focused on the fact they believe Obama is a muslim, or not a citizen...they are focused on the DUMBEST things just because they HATE Obama...they aren't gonna give up that hate now.

glitterteaz
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Txlady28:

Really? What planet do you people live on? Romney has plenty of class. Your divider in chief does not.

joyfree
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:18 AM
5 moms liked this

I think you are very wrong about  the president being a divider... That said, I thought Mr. Romney gave a very classy speech. He came across as more human and likeable than he ever did as a candidate. I wish him the best, as well as all of you supporters.

Quoting Txlady28:

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:31 AM
6 moms liked this

Not just the electoral college but the popular vote as well...and it looks like the country is trending bluer every year. Growing diversity and younger, more open minded voters are going to swing our country away from a conservative party that has abandoned them for archaic policies and ideas

Quoting ILive4This:

psssst, Obama won.

Quoting cammibear:

New World Peace

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:35 AM
3 moms liked this

I agree.

The ultra conservative movement is in a "red giant" phase right now as it feels the country moving towards more progressive ideals and becoming more diverse. We are about to see that red giant implode. I think we are seeing the start of that tonight. But know, they will go down with much drama and noise. It is hard for conservatives to accept change, by their nature. It is what makes them conservative by definition.

OK..it is very late here and I am rambling....and happy. LOL

Quoting joyfree:

I think you are very wrong about  the president being a divider... That said, I thought Mr. Romney gave a very classy speech. He came across as more human and likeable than he ever did as a candidate. I wish him the best, as well as all of you supporters.

Quoting Txlady28:

New World Peace

Moniker
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree they wont give up. They're the sorest losers. I predict the President will not make it through his second term without the attempt of some bullshit impeachment charges.  

Quoting HeathersForever:

I don't think we can make the haters stop hating, come on they spent how long focused on the fact they believe Obama is a muslim, or not a citizen...they are focused on the DUMBEST things just because they HATE Obama...they aren't gonna give up that hate now.

HeathersForever
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this

It won't stick, but I'm sure those bastards will try.

Quoting Moniker:

I agree they wont give up. They're the sorest losers. I predict the President will not make it through his second term without the attempt of some bullshit impeachment charges.  

Quoting HeathersForever:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)