Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obama is back in office. Can we stop the hate now?

I aim this at everyone that hates Obama because hes Obama (which is a lot of people). You are not getting him out of office which is what the last couple of years have been focused. So can we focus on rebuilding the nation now please? 

by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Replies (91-100):
lga1965
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha..more right wing lies. How long is your nose now?

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Oh.....you mean can we stop the racial tension that Obama has brought with him?  Oh, sure.....once you get rid of the Black Panthers, the ACORN p[eople, Valerie Jarrett, Holder and so on and so on......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DSamuels
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
And those who feared Romney were afraid he'd take away abortion, BC, put them back in the 1950's or was it 1940's, their food stamps, welfare benefits, and on and on. None of which was true, but the fear mongering left made some believe it.

Quoting NWP:

I agree. Unfortunately, those who fear, fear. First, they were afraid O was a sleeper cell terrorist, now they fear he is a commie. I am afraid they will always fear.

Here is to hoping the moderates find their voices now and speak up over the fear, and help lead the fearful on their side to a more secure position than the extreme edges.

Quoting frogbender:

Can we please begin trying to work with one another rather than against one another? Stuff might actually get accomplished.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherlove220
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:00 PM
I hope so truly hope so.
LuvnMyCrew3
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Statistically there are as many white people on fs as black... So the generalization can't be made that its black people. There are lazy people in the world YES! But they're not all black and all black ppl aren't lazy

Quoting godsgirl26:

I have to agree some black people are very lazy. Coming from a black woman with alot of family.member who are on assistance. I had my niece say don't vote for Romney because he will take away food stamps etc. This is sad this is the mindset of young women these days smh.

Quoting LuvnMyCrew3:

There is another post on this site right now where people are claiming all black people are lazy, entitled, freeloaders. If anything his re-election has stirred up more hate. I hope we can rise above it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cammibear
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:09 PM
I don't care what he says. I care what he does.

Quoting lga1965:

No the right puts those words in his mouth in their bigoted websites and mass e-mails

He has been quite neutral and asking for us to all work together. He says "we're all in this together". no matter which party you favor.

Quoting cammibear:

It's gonna be kinda hard to bring a divided country together with a President that thrives on division. Just sayin'.

Ms.KitKat
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting cammibear:

It's gonna be kinda hard to bring a divided country together with a President that thrives on division. Just sayin'.

after my watching FoxNews throughout the day, they are patting themselves on the back for keeping right majority rule in the house. POTUS wants to get the job done. But what is POTUS to do with a majority rule hell-bent on blocking him.

cammibear
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:17 PM
2 moms liked this
That hell bent group represents the other 1/2 of the country thank you.

There is a reason for our checks and balances. Without it we are headed for another war. This keeps things balanced and civilized...hopefully.

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting cammibear:

after my watching FoxNews throughout the day, they are patting themselves on the back for keeping right majority rule in the house. POTUS wants to get the job done. But what is POTUS to do with a majority rule hell-bent on blocking him.

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:24 PM
POTUS had the first 2years. Then people woke up and said whoa and elected repubs to run the house to slow things down and block some of them. Don't like it?

Well, some didn't like the dems doing everything THEY wanted and not listening to the other people in the country, so they fixed it the best they way were able to.

You forget that not everyone in this country wants the same things. If they did, we would only need one party.

Quoting Ms.KitKat:

Quoting cammibear:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Well i don't know about whites because i didn't grow up with whites. I'm speaking on blacks i didn't say all but a lot of black people are lazy. I've seen it first hand starting with most of the people in my family.
I've got a sister who is trying to get on section 8 why because she don't want to work to pay for rent because its to much. Really what she need to do is get off her lazy butt and go to work.

Quoting LuvnMyCrew3:

Statistically there are as many white people on fs as black... So the generalization can't be made that its black people. There are lazy people in the world YES! But they're not all black and all black ppl aren't lazy

Quoting godsgirl26:

I have to agree some black people are very lazy. Coming from a black woman with alot of family.member who are on assistance. I had my niece say don't vote for Romney because he will take away food stamps etc. This is sad this is the mindset of young women these days smh.

Quoting LuvnMyCrew3:

There is another post on this site right now where people are claiming all black people are lazy, entitled, freeloaders. If anything his re-election has stirred up more hate. I hope we can rise above it.

charlie_06
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

WOW!!!!! We are also concerned that he is a president that has put us 16 trillion in debt in 4 years, that is more than all our presidents debt put together.   unemployment is over 8 percent and that isn't including the people who don't quailfy anymore that are stuggling to keep there homes and feed there families, A president that lied about libya and let 4 of our marines die while he watched. But really we have no reason to hate him, The dollar is dropping daily because of him, but wow, we should embrace him really!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured