Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

You know if Romney had won the supporters wouldn't be so arrogant about it

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM
  • 40 Replies
4 moms liked this
BAHAHA

Right.

Did everyone conveniently forget all the smug, arrogant, and beligerent remarks the romney supporters for the last few months? You know it would be exactly the same if the situation were reversed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katy_kay08
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM
11 moms liked this

I have no doubt that they would be quite arrogant.  They were so snide, smug and arrogant before the election.  I do notice most of them are MIA

Rocker.Mom.07
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:14 AM
3 moms liked this

And if Obama lost...his supporters would be just as pissed and have just as bad reactions. Goes both ways.

Sisteract
by Whoopie on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM
9 moms liked this

I am most interested in the handful who guaranteed a MR landslide win based on their advanced studies of history and the inner workings of the EC- After that first debate, they were counting the days and vehemently mocking anyone who refuted their claims.

Today one of those folks is waving her red fraud flag.

Nate S @ 538 was right, again-

tiffyhamm
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I've been reading my sister's and husband's facebook pages and there are some of the most ignorant, racist comments I've ever read on social media on there about Obama and his supporters. 

parentalrights1
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep it would be the same either way. Just hilarious the most vocal and vile members have vanished and people are trying to tell the obama supporters to grow up when they display similar behavior
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm trying to take the high road and yes I know they would not. But seriously, I'm a bit worried about a few of them, I'm positive they went off their deep end.
AMBG825
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:19 AM
2 moms liked this
The Obama supporters have been just as bad throughout this whole election cycle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh yeah. White racists complaining about the black president and minority voters and black racists mocking the whites for having a black president

Quoting tiffyhamm:

I've been reading my sister's and husband's facebook pages and there are some of the most ignorant, racist comments I've ever read on social media on there about Obama and his supporters. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I dont think they have been JuST as bad, personally when compared to those vocal few assholes who shall remain nameless lol

Quoting AMBG825:

The Obama supporters have been just as bad throughout this whole election cycle.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Bunkers
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)