Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

Obama, really?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM
  • 65 Replies
2 moms liked this

I voted Gary Johnson... YES this is a meme, I have asked Obama supporters some of these questions but not all of them I found this one on one of my sites and thought it was interesting. You can choose to look this up or you can choose to ignore the TRUTH and continue being a sheep. 

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yourspecialkid
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:36 PM
2 moms liked this
I voted for Johnson too. Iam amazed that so many people voted for Obama...it just defies explanation.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelmj
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I asked so many questions to the Obama supporters and most of them were so uninformed it was devastating. 

Quoting yourspecialkid:

I voted for Johnson too. Iam amazed that so many people voted for Obama...it just defies explanation.

krysstizzle
by DeepThought on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:49 PM
4 moms liked this

Being uninformed isn't exclusive to either the right or the left, or anything in between, for that matter.

I could make a laundry list of skeezy dealings that have been going on for decades in the upper echelons of the federal governmnet. A Mitt Romney presidency would have been just as corrupt. It's the nature of the beast. And until some serious changes happens, it will most likely stay that way.

Quoting angelmj:

I asked so many questions to the Obama supporters and most of them were so uninformed it was devastating. 

Quoting yourspecialkid:

NWP
by guerrilla girl on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Memememememememememememe

angelmj
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:59 PM

One of the only memes I have looked at and been like "I agree."

Quoting NWP:

Memememememememememememe

Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Moving on. I don't base my opinion of any person using e-mails, little graphics such as this,etc.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

angelmj
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Have you seen the movie "The Obama Deception" it talks about all the corruption since the beginning. 

Quoting krysstizzle:

Being uninformed isn't exclusive to either the right or the left, or anything in between, for that matter.

I could make a laundry list of skeezy dealings that have been going on for decades in the upper echelons of the federal governmnet. A Mitt Romney presidency would have been just as corrupt. It's the nature of the beast. And until some serious changes happens, it will most likely stay that way.

Quoting angelmj:

Quoting yourspecialkid:

angelmj
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I would have posted them in words but this little graphic actually asked more than I did orginally, look this up or remain ignorant. It's your choice. 

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Moving on. I don't base my opinion of any person using e-mails, little graphics such as this,etc.

krysstizzle
by DeepThought on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:04 PM
3 moms liked this

Have you looked into the corruption that has been occurring in the federal government and office of the president for decades? 

Seriously. I'm not being skarky. How familiar are you with the corruption that has been happening since god knows when? How is this presidency any different? It's not any worse, that's for sure. 

Quoting angelmj:

Have you seen the movie "The Obama Deception" it talks about all the corruption since the beginning. 

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting angelmj:

Quoting yourspecialkid:

angelmj
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Yes I have as a matter of fact, It sad to see how messed up it has been for a long time. I know Obama is not completely responsible for everything that is happening. He is considered a puppet anyways but he is not the answer and neither was Mitt. 

Quoting krysstizzle:

Have you looked into the corruption that has been occurring in the federal government and office of the president for decades? 

Seriously. I'm not being skarky. How familiar are you with the corruption that has been happening since god knows when? How is this presidency any different? It's not any worse, that's for sure. 

Quoting angelmj:

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting angelmj:

Quoting yourspecialkid:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)