Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I voted Gary Johnson... YES this is a meme, I have asked Obama supporters some of these questions but not all of them I found this one on one of my sites and thought it was interesting. You can choose to look this up or you can choose to ignore the TRUTH and continue being a sheep. 

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Replies (31-40):
Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Most of us also expect credible sources and maturity.  That means no name calling, generalizations, etc.  Now you know.  (:

Quoting angelmj:

Now it is to me, I just joined and posted this to what I considered to be an appropriate group. I did not think Dallas moms or something would be interested in it. 

Quoting Mom2Just1:

It is pretty obvious this is a debate/discussion group.  

Quoting angelmj:

Is it? I thought it was a current event group maybe I misread. My apologies to you for offending you.  

Quoting Mom2Just1:

So I am not supposed to get offended when you call me ignorant and misinformed?  Okay.  Sure.  This is a debate group. We all post things and debate them.  If you don't want a debate...find another group.  

Quoting angelmj:

No one is actually asking for a debate here, I want you to look things up and find out for yourself. If I were requesting a debate I am pretty sure I would approach it differently. I just made it a point to ask the questions and wanted others to find the answers. You made the choice to get offended. 

Quoting Mom2Just1:

You have no idea how informed I am.  I just prefer better sources.  The fact you watched Obama deception tells me credible sources are not your thing.  I actually can answer all these questions.  

1. NDAA-National Defense Authorization Act-2013 bill currently being debated in Congress. 

2. Manning- Arrested in May 2010 on suspicion of having passed classified information.  As of June of this year he took a plea bargain.

I could continue, but what is the point?  All politicians are corrupt.  If you want to debate like an adult then act like one.  

Quoting angelmj:

It was not implied it was clearly stated, it is not your fault I posted this to help you open your mind a little. Just because you're not informed on this one thing does not mean you are by any means dumb though. 

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Thanks for implying that I am ignorant.  

Quoting angelmj:

I would have posted them in words but this little graphic actually asked more than I did orginally, look this up or remain ignorant. It's your choice. 

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Moving on. I don't base my opinion of any person using e-mails, little graphics such as this,etc.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

angelmj
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Well if you look at what I said I was not intentionally calling you names, I was just stating that if you want to be ignorant that is your choice. You say you are not and I am not questioning that, I could have responded back with I am sure you copy and pasted those answers or something along those lines, but I did not. I accepted your answers and your responses with out acting immature or attempting to fight with you. I know it sounded demeaning and rude thought and that is why I admit it and hope we can just move on from me offending you. Thank you I know sometimes I get out of hand and you put me in my place. I am cool enough to admit that. 

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Most of us also expect credible sources and maturity.  That means no name calling, generalizations, etc.  Now you know.  (:

Quoting angelmj:

Now it is to me, I just joined and posted this to what I considered to be an appropriate group. I did not think Dallas moms or something would be interested in it. 

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Quoting angelmj:

Is it? I thought it was a current event group maybe I misread. My apologies to you for offending you.  

Quoting Mom2Just1:

So I am not supposed to get offended when you call me ignorant and misinformed?  Okay.  Sure.  This is a debate group. We all post things and debate them.  If you don't want a debate...find another group.  

Quoting angelmj:

No one is actually asking for a debate here, I want you to look things up and find out for yourself. If I were requesting a debate I am pretty sure I would approach it differently. I just made it a point to ask the questions and wanted others to find the answers. You made the choice to get offended. 

Quoting Mom2Just1:

You have no idea how informed I am.  I just prefer better sources.  The fact you watched Obama deception tells me credible sources are not your thing.  I actually can answer all these questions.  

1. NDAA-National Defense Authorization Act-2013 bill currently being debated in Congress. 

2. Manning- Arrested in May 2010 on suspicion of having passed classified information.  As of June of this year he took a plea bargain.

I could continue, but what is the point?  All politicians are corrupt.  If you want to debate like an adult then act like one.  

Quoting angelmj:

It was not implied it was clearly stated, it is not your fault I posted this to help you open your mind a little. Just because you're not informed on this one thing does not mean you are by any means dumb though. 

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Quoting angelmj:

I would have posted them in words but this little graphic actually asked more than I did orginally, look this up or remain ignorant. It's your choice. 

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Moving on. I don't base my opinion of any person using e-mails, little graphics such as this,etc.

angelmj
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Though your response to this in the beginning of course offended me. So I might have snapped back. 

Quoting angelmj:

Well if you look at what I said I was not intentionally calling you names, I was just stating that if you want to be ignorant that is your choice. You say you are not and I am not questioning that, I could have responded back with I am sure you copy and pasted those answers or something along those lines, but I did not. I accepted your answers and your responses with out acting immature or attempting to fight with you. I know it sounded demeaning and rude thought and that is why I admit it and hope we can just move on from me offending you. Thank you I know sometimes I get out of hand and you put me in my place. I am cool enough to admit that. 

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Quoting angelmj:

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Quoting angelmj:

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Quoting angelmj:

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Quoting angelmj:

Quoting Mom2Just1:

Quoting angelmj:

Quoting Mom2Just1:

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:58 PM
4 moms liked this

umm ok,

The NDAA is signed into law every year - it's how the military operates. - nothing weird or sinister there.

bradley manning is the fucking little cunt nut that betrayed our country and is currently on trial for his treason.

All three harbor terrorists but have peace loving citizens within their borders kind-of like we have republicans who fly the flag upside down but claim to be partiots.

Fast and Furious was a DEA drug interdiction debacle that didn't go so well - again, there are tons of those - someone should really investigate the DEA.

treasury secretary that got caught cheating - oh no a corrupt federal employee, lady if you only knew and saw inside the beltway - more of your boys are corrupt by the way.

yea, bush was kind-of easy on the whole drug thing for obvious reasons.

Michael Taylor's job is to ensure food safety

the drone thing is called collateral damage when your ass is in a war zone shit like that tends to happen. If you don't want to be killed by a drone don't fucking harbor terrorists period. idiots.

I don't care he won and beat Romney.

brookiecookie87
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

This.

If you reworded this to apply to Democrats and Republicans and the problem that our two party system brings us I would be inclined to agree with you.

But when the title is called, "Obama, really?" And then the target is Obama Supporters that is not the message I get from this and not the message a lot of people get from this.

A lot of the questions you bring up are things the Republicans supported and would have done themselves.

A lot of the things you bring up are some of the same issues I do have with President Obama. But like I just mentioned earlier the Republicans/their candidate would have been no different.

And calling out just Obama supporters makes it look like you don't know what you are talking about (And it seems like you do) because the problem is much bigget than just supporters of Obama, or Democrats, or Republicans.

But I do agree that it is something we should talk about and should focus on. But doing it by slaming just one group of people isn't the way to go about it.

Quoting krysstizzle:

So what do you propose? What actual things are you doing to combat corruption at the federal level?

What is the point of singling out one individual when the actual problem is so much more complex and so incredibly deep? It serves nothing and generally only causes people to turn away without listening. 

Quoting angelmj:

Yes I have as a matter of fact, It sad to see how messed up it has been for a long time. I know Obama is not completely responsible for everything that is happening. He is considered a puppet anyways but he is not the answer and neither was Mitt. 

Quoting krysstizzle:

Have you looked into the corruption that has been occurring in the federal government and office of the president for decades? 

Seriously. I'm not being skarky. How familiar are you with the corruption that has been happening since god knows when? How is this presidency any different? It's not any worse, that's for sure. 

Quoting angelmj:

Have you seen the movie "The Obama Deception" it talks about all the corruption since the beginning. 

Quoting krysstizzle:

Being uninformed isn't exclusive to either the right or the left, or anything in between, for that matter.

I could make a laundry list of skeezy dealings that have been going on for decades in the upper echelons of the federal governmnet. A Mitt Romney presidency would have been just as corrupt. It's the nature of the beast. And until some serious changes happens, it will most likely stay that way.

Quoting angelmj:

I asked so many questions to the Obama supporters and most of them were so uninformed it was devastating. 

Quoting yourspecialkid:

I voted for Johnson too. Iam amazed that so many people voted for Obama...it just defies explanation.

Join us on the 99% Moms group!
The Ninety-Nine Percent Moms   

If they enforced bank regulations like they do park rules, we wouldn't be in this mess

wanita61
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Thanks for posting.

I don't mean to bash you or anything like that but do you realize if you and others had not wasted your votes on  Gary Johnson, this Liar-in-chief might not have had a second term?

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:12 PM

if you are interested in how the current president is combating corruption and requiring accountability in the federal government please visit OMB.gov

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb

angelmj
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:14 PM

That is what my dad said, I get it but at the same time I did not want Romney to win either so I took my chances. 

Quoting wanita61:

Thanks for posting.

I don't mean to bash you or anything like that but do you realize if you and others had not wasted your votes on  Gary Johnson, this Liar-in-chief might not have had a second term?

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:15 PM

check out the percentages in the states where romney lost, there votes would not have mattered and did it ever occur to you that maybe to them Romney was worse so they voted for their 3rd party knowing that it might help Obama win and they were making a statement with their vote.

Quoting wanita61:

Thanks for posting.

wanita61
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:24 PM

No, they just made a mistake in hoping the 3rd party might win. They probably despise Obummer as much as I do and believed the lies that Obummer spewed on Romney.

Quoting mikiemom:

check out the percentages in the states where romney lost, there votes would not have mattered and did it ever occur to you that maybe to them Romney was worse so they voted for their 3rd party knowing that it might help Obama win and they were making a statement with their vote.

Quoting wanita61:

Thanks for posting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN