Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Current Events & Hot Topics Current Events & Hot Topics

I voted Gary Johnson... YES this is a meme, I have asked Obama supporters some of these questions but not all of them I found this one on one of my sites and thought it was interesting. You can choose to look this up or you can choose to ignore the TRUTH and continue being a sheep. 

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Replies (41-50):
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Please respect our sitting president. Making up names speaks more about you than it does President Obama.

oh damn welcome back eastcoast.

Quoting wanita61:

No, they just made a mistake in hoping the 3rd party might win. They probably despise Obummer as much as I do and believed the lies that Obummer spewed on Romney.

Quoting mikiemom:

check out the percentages in the states where romney lost, there votes would not have mattered and did it ever occur to you that maybe to them Romney was worse so they voted for their 3rd party knowing that it might help Obama win and they were making a statement with their vote.

Quoting wanita61:

Thanks for posting.

I don't mean to bash you or anything like that but do you realize if you and others had not wasted your votes on  Gary Johnson, this Liar-in-chief might not have had a second term?

wanita61
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Oh, I apologize. I should be as respectful as you guys did when George Bush was in office.

Quoting mikiemom:

Please respect our sitting president. Making up names speaks more about you than it does President Obama.

Quoting wanita61:

No, they just made a mistake in hoping the 3rd party might win. They probably despise Obummer as much as I do and believed the lies that Obummer spewed on Romney.

Quoting mikiemom:

check out the percentages in the states where romney lost, there votes would not have mattered and did it ever occur to you that maybe to them Romney was worse so they voted for their 3rd party knowing that it might help Obama win and they were making a statement with their vote.

Quoting wanita61:

Thanks for posting.

I don't mean to bash you or anything like that but do you realize if you and others had not wasted your votes on  Gary Johnson, this Liar-in-chief might not have had a second term?

mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:47 PM

I was respectful while he was in office, I was a military spouse at the time and was very respectful of the commnander in chief that was elected to the office.

Quoting wanita61:

Oh, I apologize. I should be as respectful as you guys did when George Bush was in office.

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting wanita61:

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting wanita61:

Thanks for posting.

angelmj
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Before I wrote I was thinking to myself how messed up everything was, and focused on the people claiming he was the answer. I suppose if Romney would have won it would have said Romney, Really? if I found a meme asking the questions I was asking about him. I don't see either one to be the answer though, but that is just me and a few other million people. 

Quoting brookiecookie87:

This.

If you reworded this to apply to Democrats and Republicans and the problem that our two party system brings us I would be inclined to agree with you.

But when the title is called, "Obama, really?" And then the target is Obama Supporters that is not the message I get from this and not the message a lot of people get from this.

A lot of the questions you bring up are things the Republicans supported and would have done themselves.

A lot of the things you bring up are some of the same issues I do have with President Obama. But like I just mentioned earlier the Republicans/their candidate would have been no different.

And calling out just Obama supporters makes it look like you don't know what you are talking about (And it seems like you do) because the problem is much bigget than just supporters of Obama, or Democrats, or Republicans.

But I do agree that it is something we should talk about and should focus on. But doing it by slaming just one group of people isn't the way to go about it.

Quoting krysstizzle:

So what do you propose? What actual things are you doing to combat corruption at the federal level?

What is the point of singling out one individual when the actual problem is so much more complex and so incredibly deep? It serves nothing and generally only causes people to turn away without listening. 

Quoting angelmj:

Yes I have as a matter of fact, It sad to see how messed up it has been for a long time. I know Obama is not completely responsible for everything that is happening. He is considered a puppet anyways but he is not the answer and neither was Mitt. 

Quoting krysstizzle:

Have you looked into the corruption that has been occurring in the federal government and office of the president for decades? 

Seriously. I'm not being skarky. How familiar are you with the corruption that has been happening since god knows when? How is this presidency any different? It's not any worse, that's for sure. 

Quoting angelmj:

Have you seen the movie "The Obama Deception" it talks about all the corruption since the beginning. 

Quoting krysstizzle:

Being uninformed isn't exclusive to either the right or the left, or anything in between, for that matter.

I could make a laundry list of skeezy dealings that have been going on for decades in the upper echelons of the federal governmnet. A Mitt Romney presidency would have been just as corrupt. It's the nature of the beast. And until some serious changes happens, it will most likely stay that way.

Quoting angelmj:

I asked so many questions to the Obama supporters and most of them were so uninformed it was devastating. 

Quoting yourspecialkid:

I voted for Johnson too. Iam amazed that so many people voted for Obama...it just defies explanation.

wanita61
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Before I proceed, I'd like to say I appreciate your tone and hope we can continue to discuss without attacking each other.

I do respect the office but as for the person holding the position, I'm sorry to say he will have to earn my respect. As of now, I can't find a reason for respecting him. Take for example, Benghazi. Four Americans, including the ambassador, were murdered and he apologized to the terrorists, arrested an American you-tube film maker whose video no one has seen. He refused to say it was terrorism and continued to blame it on the you-tube video, thus sparked world wide violence by the Muslims;  and today General Petraeus resigned just 5 days before the hearing. Don't you smell something fishy?

He promised to be the most transparent president but instead he's the least transparent of all. There are numerous other reasons that made me lose respect for him. It would take several pages to list them all.

Quoting mikiemom:

I was respectful while he was in office, I was a military spouse at the time and was very respectful of the commnander in chief that was elected to the office.

Quoting wanita61:

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting wanita61:

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting wanita61:

Thanks for posting.

Sekirei
by Nari Trickster on Nov. 10, 2012 at 2:46 AM
2 moms liked this

*sigh*

BuzyMomma97
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 2:50 AM
So are you basing your opinion on a movie that you watched? I don't think that Obama is perfect. That is pretty obvious. But who is cut him a little slack. He has been t

Quoting krysstizzle:

Have you looked into the corruption that has been occurring in the federal government and office of the president for decades? 

Seriously. I'm not being skarky. How familiar are you with the corruption that has been happening since god knows when? How is this presidency any different? It's not any worse, that's for sure. 

Quoting angelmj:

Have you seen the movie "The Obama Deception" it talks about all the corruption since the beginning. 

Quoting krysstizzle:

Being uninformed isn't exclusive to either the right or the left, or anything in between, for that matter.

I could make a laundry list of skeezy dealings that have been going on for decades in the upper echelons of the federal governmnet. A Mitt Romney presidency would have been just as corrupt. It's the nature of the beast. And until some serious changes happens, it will most likely stay that way.

Quoting angelmj:

I asked so many questions to the Obama supporters and most of them were so uninformed it was devastating. 

Quoting yourspecialkid:

I voted for Johnson too. Iam amazed that so many people voted for Obama...it just defies explanation.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mikiemom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:32 AM

I completely disagree about the transparency - Obama is making information open to the public that has never been available before much to the disdain of many career federal workers. The information they are making public is unprecedented.  I'm sorry but there is such a thing as classified information and frankly it's not really the presidents decision to make certain things public. Details of somethings endanger lives and national security so too bad, you don't need to know all the details all the time. And if you think the Bush's were transparent - Daddy Bush and the CIA - well ok, keep believing that. Contra scandal - and before anyone says that was Reagan, do you really think a man with Alzheimer's was running the white house?

Quoting wanita61:

Before I proceed, I'd like to say I appreciate your tone and hope we can continue to discuss without attacking each other.

I do respect the office but as for the person holding the position, I'm sorry to say he will have to earn my respect. As of now, I can't find a reason for respecting him. Take for example, Benghazi. Four Americans, including the ambassador, were murdered and he apologized to the terrorists, arrested an American you-tube film maker whose video no one has seen. He refused to say it was terrorism and continued to blame it on the you-tube video, thus sparked world wide violence by the Muslims;  and today General Petraeus resigned just 5 days before the hearing. Don't you smell something fishy?

He promised to be the most transparent president but instead he's the least transparent of all. There are numerous other reasons that made me lose respect for him. It would take several pages to list them all.

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting wanita61:

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting wanita61:

Quoting mikiemom:

Quoting wanita61:

Thanks for posting.

angelmj
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Oh god no, I am one of those people who always just look things up and read and read and read. It's really is all I have to do nowadays being so far along in this pregnancy. I have been reading up on FEMA, the Illuminati, tons of conspiracy theories trying to find a balance from all of them. I am not saying that Obama is the worst I am saying that his actions are not that respectable. What kind of Presidents is constantly missing Intelligence/security meetings constantly but always has time to party with celebrities? Just one of the many questions I find myself asking constantly. I was reading into this obamacare just yesterday and the amount of taxes (ten new taxes) the average joe (under 250,000$ a year) is going to have to pay is obscene to me and the people who make over that is even worse. It is so upsetting to see America in this huge hole and learn that were the ones who are going to have to bail us out. We need more jobs yet the estimated job loss this year alone is devastating and they are already starting to go. 

Quoting BuzyMomma97:

So are you basing your opinion on a movie that you watched? I don't think that Obama is perfect. That is pretty obvious. But who is cut him a little slack. He has been t

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting angelmj:

Quoting krysstizzle:

Quoting angelmj:

Quoting yourspecialkid:

angelmj
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Racist, are you retarded? The color of this mans skin means shit to me, I am colored, why on earth would I care about someone elses color? This is about the facts and things that are going on right now even. If you don't have a better comment then OHMYGOD she does not support Obama she must be racist you should just go some where else because that allegation is FUCKING STUPID.

Quoting Dr.Rustles:

im sorry are you mad that the majority of americans arnt racest white people ... i bet you feel real lonly 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)